Say hypothetically...

Talk about all things to do with the acclaimed 4X title.

Moderator: Erinys

Cainan

Re: Say hypothetically...

Post by Cainan » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Where is DOOMBOT when you need a leaked photo to slake your thirst for hype gratification?

Cpt. Awesome

Post by Cpt. Awesome » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm

Cainan wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:17 pm
Where is DOOMBOT when you need a leaked photo to slake your thirst for hype gratification?
Interesting, I just assumed that it is a little early for DOOMBOT where a SOTS remake is concerned.

If you look at recent news tweets and podcasts, seems like the "two" computer games and boardgame they are working on are more Pit related (in addition to whatever contract work they are doing as well).

Not saying to not be hyped...just saying you may need to pace yourself (obviously I hope my observations are incorrect and I will be playing a sots remake sooner rather than later).

Cainan

Post by Cainan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:04 pm

Cpt. Awesome wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:40 pm
Not saying to not be hyped...just saying you may need to pace yourself (obviously I hope my observations are incorrect and I will be playing a sots remake sooner rather than later).
The current run of games right now is kinda depressing, I'm spending most of my game time right now replaying older titles.
Hype and nostalgia are all i got! ;)

Rossinna-Sama

Post by Rossinna-Sama » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Xcom 2 has about as much as common to the original Xcom as a turkey does to a turnip. That's why I didn't mention it. But as I derailed it enough with my example, will stop.

Well, since I can't think of anything else... will there be a bloom slider? :awesome:
Sword of the Stars 2 - Project Hiver modder - work in progress.
Creator of the upcoming Seimei universe.

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:37 pm

Lol yes, just for you and JJ Abrams ;)

Return to “SotS”