Say hypothetically...

Talk about all things to do with the acclaimed 4X title.

Moderator: Erinys

fivve

Re: Say hypothetically...

Post by fivve » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:31 pm

For all we know Mr sneaky Mecron could well be working on a SotS Games in the background. He probably just doesn't want to get our hopes.

We all know what happens when you rally a mob, they want blood. As he said, making a game takes a long time, especially when your making it from scratch.
So... For all we know in another 2 or even 3 years time, he drops the bombshell and gives us all a heart attack.

I'll be keeping both eyeballs on you Mecron and my ears open. :lol:

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:15 am

Thanks guys, and to be honest Doc, our resident Lore Goddess gets most of the credit for expanding the SOtSverse. I just sit around thinking of crazy things to put in games and then after throwing a stapler at me, she has to get to work creating a cool rationales for all the new stuff.

willdieh

Post by willdieh » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:19 pm

I second the sentiments of gratitude and know you guys are committed to the SOTS universe. Erinys has created a world that is so amazing that I can't wait for anything that expands on it. This is one of the reasons I love SOTS2 so much, as it took the original SOTSverse and expanded it with the backstory that was only hinted to in SOTS1. The Liir and Zuul partnership as a faction, the Suulka, and the Loa were all just such awesome touches to that world (I'm just a little sad there wasn't more love for my Morrigi ;).

Thanks Mecron and everyone else! Keep up the amazing work. Best wishes to Kerberos for 2019!

Cainan

Post by Cainan » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:57 am

Mecron wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:05 am

No disrespect ry but your support is about as uplifting as that guy at a New's Years eve party who walks up and says "Its great to see you! Have you had that mole looked at?!"

Oh Sweet Merciful Elder Fishies! So sorry Mecron! We TOLD him not to mention the mole! See?! This! This right here. This is why we never get invited back to these parties!

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:05 pm

lol!

Return to “SotS”