Sword of the Stars Film Series

Talk about all things to do with the acclaimed 4X title.

Moderator: Erinys

Urillch

Sword of the Stars Film Series

Post by Urillch » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:48 pm

Hello all, my name is Joel. I'm currently a freshman at Georgia State and I have a big idea. I am in the progress of making a Film series based off the Sword of the Stars universe. I'm making a new topic because it not a question of if its a question of when now. I will be using the Unreal Engine for whole process of the film, and since its a game engine i might as well make a game version of it as well. So my idea is this. You have the whole story just like your regular film but at certain points you can jump in and actually play in that scene. Currently I've only been working with VR so you can get the VR experience while your playing and it switches back to the film after which is your regular TV view. Next week I'll try and release the VR Demo I made so you can tell me what you think. I've never exported a game in my life so this is going to be a fun experience. I'm learning the VR engine as I go so there is a lot of bugs present but, I think i should steam out the rest of that before i release the demo. Keep in mind all this is going to be free so you keep your wallets in your pocket. I've started a a update here: http://www.kerberos-productions.com/for ... 8882a40c4b But will be moving it here since it makes more since. It's taking course though the first and the second game. That concludes this post. If you have any question please reply to me here I'll stop by every other day. The videos of my progress are going to be posted to my youtube channel which has the same name as i do here. Thanks for reading! :any:
I rather be judged by 12, then carried by 6.

Return to “SotS”