KickStarter (February 2018)

Moderator: Erinys

Rossinna-Sama

Re: KickStarter is LIVE!!!

Post by Rossinna-Sama » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:05 am

Its good news, bad news time.

I'll start with the good news - since the company who sells the One Plus 5 is scr*wing around with Australian orders, the money I had sidelined to replace my aging (and victim of four wall smashes) LG G3 will instead be put towards the kickstarter. Unsure if it'll be the Legion tier or Completionist yet - if the only difference between the two is the 3D files which I don't need due to not having a 3D printer, then it'll be the Legion. If there's something I'm not seeing, it'll be the latter.

Now for the bad news. Turns out my memory forgot that last week was indeed... last week. This week is bills week, it is next Tuesday when I can actually do what I promised, which'll be your Monday. This is why I bash myself so often, making silly mistakes is not something I should be doing!

PS. If you're really willing to paint them for me, I'd love it. But I understand if not since it'd be a lot of work and I'll back regardless.
Sword of the Stars 2 : Project Hiver - work in progress
Sword of the Stars 2 : Vanilla AI Enhancement Mod - Alpha Version 6 now Available.
Creator of the upcoming Seimei universe.

Slashman

Post by Slashman » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:54 am

Hey Cuquito! Was wondering where you drifted off to. Hope you and the family are doing well.
If you want a different perspective, stand on your head.

cuquito

Post by cuquito » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:26 pm

heya slash! thanks man , hope yours as well.

family got bigger and sleep got more rare ;p. Been playing a lot of tabletop recently especially kingdom death and got a DnD group for real so been busy besides two new beautiful mouths to feed!

That being said there's always time to paint some minis ! especially pit minis! Got me the brawler edition and ima gobble the mini packs like crazy! am actually installing the pit game again -.- , ima sucker for punishment so ill definitely be around now. Hope everyone has been doing good here !
Encountersuitic Pelvic Thrust...... 96% of sheridan, kosh talks .......

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:05 pm

Good to see you cuquito! And thanks for the support and enthusiasm. Spread the word everywhere you can!

RS You just make sure to only contribute if you can afford it, ok? And like I said, if we succede I will be more than happy to whip up set for someone who has been in our corner as steadfastly as yourself. It only takes a few days to make a set of 4 ;)

BellaStrega

Post by BellaStrega » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:16 pm

I don't think I can afford the whole game, but I'll pledge something because this looks awesome and also I really like y'all and want to see you succeed.

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:23 pm

thanks!

The early bird is cheaper than you will find similar sized games in the store but totally understand.

Ian

Post by Ian » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:31 am

I'd like to support this. Can you ship to Hong Kong? I also note that there are no Asian countries available. No fans at all from over here?

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:20 am

Everyday we are making more connections with regional shipping agents so keep checking back with us!

Ian

Post by Ian » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Ok thanks. Just announce it on this forum and I'll run over to Kickstarter,

BellaStrega

Post by BellaStrega » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Mecron wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:23 pm
thanks!

The early bird is cheaper than you will find similar sized games in the store but totally understand.
If I work out that I can afford the early bird, then I will definitely go for it. Still working that out right now. :)

zanzibar196
Note: Not A Moderator

Post by zanzibar196 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:04 pm

Just a random idea... If you can afford it, that is... and if your kickstarter doesn't work out. Wizard World Comic Con is in Portland, OR April 13 - 15. If you could afford a booth... I think you would get a TON of backers (basically invite people to play it at the convention). Kinda odd that you guys didn't do something like this with your current kickstarter campaign...

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:23 pm

We went to norwescon actually zanz...cons are great but again its not a miracle deluge of people.

Slashman

Post by Slashman » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:06 pm

I'm just stumped sometimes as to how you guys don't clear your goals way easier. You guys have done too much good stuff to be so under the radar. Maybe its time to kick some doors down rather than politely knocking all the time?

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:41 pm

that was gonna be my suggestion to you all :lol:

Slashman

Post by Slashman » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:16 am

Well I've been trying but if I can make a suggestion for the future...

Give us more ammunition earlier than the kickstarter. Like the vids focusing on specific aspects of gameplay. Maybe do video snippets of the lore behind each monster and put those on youtube. I feel like I didn't have as much bright shinies as I should have to pitch the game before the kickstarter page went live.

It's great to try to build hype by word of mouth, but a lot of folks respond to ongoing updates and drip-feeds of info presented in an exciting way. It builds suspense and anticipation. That's just my take though.

Return to “Discussion”