Tactics and Action Reports.
ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

SotS SG18a

Post by ZedF » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:43 am

Here is what I am thinking of using for rules & setup:

SG 18a

Players: Zed , Ivra, Starknight, Torezu, (Abyss?)

The setup is as follows:
  • 90 stars Sphere with default start parameters, except:
  • Player is Hiver with $1'000'000, 3 colonies, and 15 techs
  • All AI slots are normal AI at $1'000'000, 6 colonies, and 15 techs
  • 6 players, no teams. The AIs are one of each race (except Hiver)
  • Randoms and economy/research settings are normal at 100%
Variant restrictions:
  • We may not build tankers or refineries, except that we may build refineries solely to travel through the gate network and refine fuel at iceballs we cannot colonize. Refineries may not travel through deep space.
  • A discovery fleet is a fleet (including a gate) that is heading towards an undiscovered planet (bright colored star). A wave of discovery fleets consists of exactly as many discovery fleets as there are undiscovered planets in range of a gate ship at the time the fleets are sent. These must be all sent out during a single turn. So if there are 10 undiscovered planets in range on turn 1, then the wave must be exactly 10 fleets, one to each undiscovered star.
  • After that we have to wait until these discovery fleets arrive, explore all planets it is possible to explore (i.e. uncover planet details) and colonize everything we can live on before sending out a new wave of discovery fleets. We can always send additional fleets to any planet we have previously discovered and/or explored, e.g. if a gate is lost in combat. Note that all explored unoccupied habitable planets must be colonized before we can send out a new wave of discovery fleets, even if we lost control of a world due to a random event or enemy activity.
  • Note that we do not have to colonize black stars (discovered but unexplored worlds, e.g. where we lost a battle with a discovery fleet) or enemy colonies before we send out a new discovery wave. However, we are free to send out any fleet to such a black star or enemy colony at any time.

Save at Turn 0.
Last edited by ZedF on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zed's TARs (sample):
Fractious Allies -- Hiver vs. Hiver, with allies
Who Let The Bugs Out -- Hiver vs. Tarka and Zuul
Tarka Ascendant -- Tarka vs. Hiver and Zuul

Strategy & Tactics Forum Archive -- More posts on strategy, tactics, and TARs

ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

Re: SotS SG18a

Post by ZedF » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:45 am

T001 - We have 2 decent colony worlds, and are more-or-less in the middle of the sphere but off to one side, so this looks like a good enough start. At least we aren't off in some corner with not many stars nearby. Start building gate ships. Research is in Suspended Animation.

T003 - We launch 17 gates in a wave to the closest stars. Suspended Animation completes and we start on Orbital Foundries, in order to beeline Biomes, which we can get away with because everyone starts with 15 techs so we have adequate weapons and CnC for the moment. One other possibility is Expert Systems but I think that should come next after Biomes. PD is not required to deal with the swarm or any rivals at this point, so it can wait; grasslights and mass drivers are enough for now.

T006 - Orbital Foundries completes; Cruiser Construction is next.

T007 - Detect a Morrigi scout approaching our space from Melos.

T010 - Morrigi scout attacks Razhakin, is armed with light emitters. Detect Tarka scout heading toward Arokor from Kaa'Ke. Cruiser construction completes, start Biological Transfer.

T012 - Our first gates arrive on target, but unfortunately find only iceballs. We start construction of a defense squadron to protect our gates.

T013 - Our gate discovering Down duels with a Morrigi scout and is victorious; Down is CH 120. Explore Aniim at CH 229 but there is a Zuul bore fleet enroute; we will have to withdraw our gate and hope it moves on.

T016 - Biomes comes in and we start construction. The plan is to use DD Colonizers to scout for traps and then land with one or more Biomes as appropriate. Research set to Expert Systems. We detect a Zuul fleet of 15 ships enroute to our gate at Tiamat; our defense squadron moves to intercept.

T017 - Zuul fleet at Tiamat turns out to be colonizers, we destroy them with no losses. Continue building Biomes and start a second defense squadron.

T018 - Discover a Human indy at Ze'dmore.

T019 - Expert Systems comes in early. Research set to Atmospheric Adaptation but I did not start it yet as I want to conserve funds for a turn first.

T020 - Several combats this turn:
Ze'dmore: Auto-peace indy.
Nekek'tet: Liir scout vs. defense squadron. Try to be friendly & auto-peace... success.
Soozle: Zuul have 27 ships... it is a mature-looking Zuul colony, no asteroids. Gateship retreats to gain exploration info.
Pollux: Looks like we stumbled on a baby Morrigi colony. Destroy it, but there are 2 more Morrigi enroute. If we can hold these off we might be able to colonize Pollux.
Pek'che: Gateship vs. Tarka scout also using grasslights. We take a pounding but win with no sections lost.
Beta Aquilae: Gateship vs. 2 Human scouts. Try to be friendly & auto-peace... success. If we can do this again we can gate in a defense fleet and colonize the world.

Otherwise, we are trying to colonize Taosi; the garrison and the biome are leaving the world for a turn while we scout for traps. They should turn back around next turn and return to Taosi. Colonization priorities are: Taosi, Beta Aquilae, Zenla, Pollux, Pek'che.

There is also a Zuul bore fleet headed to our gate at Chytopris, but it won't arrive for several more turns.

We can probably turn on tech again and research Atmospheric Adaptation, without worries about expanding our CH to include more worlds needing to be colonized at this time. After that we have a lot of options. LR Fission might get us the ability to try to discover some more worlds in the next wave, though we'll probably get a lot of intercepted gate fleets regardless and we don't have access to jammers to hide them. We could certainly use Deep Scan to get more notice of incoming fleets, and early fusion for gate amps might be worth considering, as our gate capacity is likely to be pretty stressed this game. We haven't seen any serious attack fleets yet but they will probably be coming along quickly enough given the other races have a headstart on colony count compared to us.

We definitely want to colonize everything ASAP as we need to send out another discovery wave in order to improve our gate capacity. Right now we can move up to three 15-ship defense squadrons at a time (though we only have 2 built), but moving biomes around eats up our gate capacity very quickly.

Map

The save can be found here.
Last edited by ZedF on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zed's TARs (sample):

ivra

Post by ivra » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:43 am

Cool, just in time for me to take my turns before I go away for the weekend. Will post my turn later today.
A lot of these road signs go missing every year as the tourists collect their trophies. It makes me wonder if this road sign is indeed the most wanted souvenir of Norway...

ivra

Post by ivra » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:58 am

Turn 20
I think we need to protect our gates from VN attacks to avoid losing them so I am going to place 2 armors everywhere. They can also be used as a backup in case we need more ships in order to defend ourselves. Moved away biome and garrison fleet from Taosi so that only the colonizer is being at risk in case of a colony trap.

Battles
Peace with the independent human colony at Ze'dmore.
Nekek'tet: Selected Manual combat. Liir did not fire. No Fire warning light is still on.
Pollux: Selected Manual combat. Morrigi decided to fire! Lost gate.
Beta Aquilae: Selected Manual combat. 2 Human colonizers opted for peace.
Taosi: Colony Trap. Lost colonizer.

Turn 21
Colonizing Zenla. Zuul will arrive at our colony Aniim next turn with 7 ships. Hopefully MassDDSqd 6.02 will be able to take them out before the colony is hurt.

Battles
Nekek'tet: Selected Peace this time since I am not going to fight this manually 9 more times... Liir did not want any peace and lost its ship.
Defending Aniim vs 7 Zuul DEs. MassDDSqd 6.02 managed to take them out without losses and far away from the colony. 8 more Zuul ships will arrive here in three turns, so the fleet is sent to our HW to be repaird.
Taosi: Selected auto combat this turn since we need to take out the two colonizers in order to colonize the world. MassDDSqd 6.01 finished off the two human colonizers.

Turn 22
Zenla colonized. Colonizing Beta Aquilae and Pek'che.

Battles

Turn 23
Taosi, Beta Aquilae, and Pek'che colonized. Three single scouts are heading towards three of our planets, but the two armors we have everywhere should be enough to handle them.

Battles
Auto Combat at Pek'che, Beta Aquilae, and Xhistik'che to take out the three scout ships.

Turn 24
Building the third defense fleet this turn since we have a lot of incoming ships and may need to repair our fleets between the battles. Holding off the colonization of Chytopris and Kea'Pono for a while.

Battles
Chytopris: Defending gate and future colony from 10 Zuul DEs. MassDDSqd 6.02 was successful, but one armor lost its engine and had to stay behind. Actually I replaced it with a healthy ship from the garrison. Chytopris should be colonized soon and then the engine can be repaird.
Aniim: Defending colony from 8 Zuul DEs. MassDDSqd 6.01 lost a ship since a Zuul tanker exploded right over my formation...

Turn 25
Both MassDDSqd 6.01 and MassDDSqd 6.02 are heading to mature colonies for repairs and replacement of the lost ship. The new fleet MassDDSqd 6.03 is heading to Pek'che where we need to defend our colony against 11 Morrigi ships.

Battles
Auto Combat at Aniim to take out a single Liir scout.
MassDDSqd 6.03 is defending Pek'che from 11 Morrigi DEs. Our gate is red from earlier damage but hopefully it will survide. Easy victory since the fleet consisted of 11 colonizers.

Turn 26
Colonizing Chytopris.

Battles
Defending Zenla against 8 Zuul DEs. Success, no losses.
Auto Combat to take out Liir scout arriving at Beta Aquilae.

Turn 27
Chytopris colonized.

Battles
Defending Beta Aquilae against 13 Liir ships. It turned out to be 13 colonizers with emitters. No losses.

Turn 28
Atmospheric Adaption came in very early; it just passed 50% this turn. Started on Salvage Technology since we need repair ships soon. We lose one turn by moving our combat fleets to a mature colony for repair after each combat, and we might not have the luxury of doing that for very much longer.

Battles

Turn 29
Zozoris is fully developed. Zuul will arrive with 12 DEs at our HW in three turns.

Battles
Took out a Liir scout at Xhistik'che using Auto Combat.

Turn 30
Down fully developed.

Questions and notes:
  • Do we have to take back Pollux and colonize it before we send out a new wave? This part of rule 3 "Note that all explored unoccupied habitable planets must be colonized before we can send out a new wave of discovery fleets" says, as far as I can tell, that it is ok to send out a new wave now since Pollux is occupied by enemy ships. In case we need to colonize it the fleets MassDDSqd 6.01 and MassDDSqd 6.03 are ready to jump to it immediately.
  • There are 12 Zuul DEs heading towards our HW in 2 turns and 12 Morrigi DEs heading towards Chiskatet also in two turns. If MassDDSqd 6.01 and MassDDSqd 6.03 are sent off towards Pollux we need to replace them immediately.

SG-18a T030.sav
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A lot of these road signs go missing every year as the tourists collect their trophies. It makes me wonder if this road sign is indeed the most wanted souvenir of Norway...

ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

Post by ZedF » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:33 am

Unoccupied means not colonized. Ships in orbit do not count. If it's not yet an enemy colony then we are supposed to reclaim it, prior to expanding again. However this is mostly meant to make sure we are diligent about defending our gates and about recapturing lost territory quickly. Getting Deep Scan will help identify enemy colonies in the future.

Pollux is a bit different case because the Morrigi originally colonized it before us. Probably they will send a new colony fleet there shortly if they haven't already done so, since they have control of the world again. I expect it to be an enemy colony before we can get any ships there.

My suggestion is we build up a discovery wave if we are eligible to do so without considering Pollux, but send a full squadron to Pollux to see if the world can be reclaimed or if it is indeed an enemy colony. We don't need to send a squadron to Pollux until we are ready to launch the discovery wave, though we can send it sooner if it's convenient. We can just send one of our MassDD squadrons and then backfill with a new defense squadron if we want to send the discovery wave ASAP and not risk too many ships. We could also add a few extra ships to the Pollux fleet if desired so long as we don't delay launch of the discovery wave.

Salvage Tech for repairing our defense squadrons is a reasonable idea. This will make it harder to move our defense fleets individually but hopefully mean they have to move less frequently for less overall stress on the gate network. It does mean we probably won't be able to get LR Fission or Deep Scan in time for the next discovery wave though.

To the next player (IIRC Starknight) -- remember you will need to adjust your infrastructure/terraforming ratios on all colony planets. Ivra tends to put everything in one or the other and then adjust every turn, depending on whether there is enough imperial pop to work all available infrastructure (i.e. if the I/O number is red or white.) If you don't want to adjust ratios every turn then you need to set them somewhere more appropriate for the long term. The higher the CH, the more overall focus needs to be on terraforming, and the lower the CH, the more overall focus needs to be on infrastructure.
Zed's TARs (sample):

Starknight

Post by Starknight » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:06 pm

Got the save, will work on it tonight.
My Morrigi fleet-speed calculator for SotS Prime
The Holy Lands - Hivers vs. the infidel Liir (and others)
Currently working on getting my board game Dragon Raiders into final condition before going to Kickstarter...

ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

Post by ZedF » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:14 pm

Sounds good. Note that I had updated my previous post so it might be worth another look just in case you were reading while I was editing.
Zed's TARs (sample):

ivra

Post by ivra » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:27 pm

ZedF wrote:To the next player (IIRC Starknight) -- remember you will need to adjust your infrastructure/terraforming ratios on all colony planets. Ivra tends to put everything in one or the other and then adjust every turn, depending on whether there is enough imperial pop to work all available infrastructure (i.e. if the I/O number is red or white.) If you don't want to adjust ratios every turn then you need to set them somewhere more appropriate for the long term. The higher the CH, the more overall focus needs to be on terraforming, and the lower the CH, the more overall focus needs to be on infrastructure.

hehe :) Yes, I don't mind going over the planet list each turn. You know me well.

ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

Post by ZedF » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:06 pm

I felt I had to mention it because that little quirk can cause people who forget about it to leave a planet on a really inefficient setting for a long time, as happened last game a few times. ;)
Zed's TARs (sample):

Starknight

Post by Starknight » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:43 am

Turn 30:
I opt to send MassDDSqd 6.01 to Pollux. It won't arrive until the end of my turnset. No problem. MassDDSqd 6.03 is sent to Chiskatet to defend against the yellow Morrigi incoming; MassDDSqd 6.02 is in position at the homeworld to fend off the Zuul bore-fleet.

I'll review terra/infra ratios next turn. We do have a big chunk of our income tied up in colony support right now.

IT:
Ze'dmore - peace. (Will be a permanent thing unless circumstances change.)

Turn 31:
A 22-ship red Zuul fleet is detected incoming to Chytopris from Soozle, due in 2 turns. I should be able to meet them with one or both fleets after the fights at Chiskatet and Kozapris.

Most of the developing planets need more Infra - set to 100% and will check again next turn. On worlds with less than 300 CH, Hivers develop so fast I normally just set them to 95% or so Infra build and let them run with it. Kea'Pono is still getting extra Infra from the Biomes that are being landed, so they're focussed on Terraforming, but should be switching to Infra soon.

I begin laying hulls for a new MassDD squadron at the homeworld.

IT:
Kozapris - 12-ship borefleet vs our squad + reinforcements (25 MassDD, 2 CNCDD, and others). No losses, borefleet is down. Planet missiles did a fair amount of the work.

Chiskatet - a dozen 'Ruins of Muur' ships - colonizers - vs our squad. Not much help from planet missiles here. A stern chase is a long chase, even when chasing colonizers... we manage to destroy two ships, but the rest will have to wait.

Turn 32:
MassDDSqd 6.02 sent off to Chytopris to defend against the Zuul. 32 ships are detected incoming to Aniim in 1 turn... felgercarb. MassDDSqd 6.03 sent to defend against that invasion. The not-quite-built MassDDSqd 6.04 is sent to defend Chiskatet in place of 6.03, with reinforcements to follow.

Research turned back to build cash for more ships - we're going to need them.

Infra sliders remain set where they are for now; the only planet about to finish is Chiskatet, and it already has over 100m imps. (As do Taosi and Aniim.)

IT:
Chytopris - our squad + garrison vs 22 Zuul DEs. Several ships are lost but the enemy is defeated.

Chiskatet - our (short) squad + garrison vs 10 Morrigi colonizers. AR to remove them.

Aniim - our squad + garrison vs 32 Zuul DEs. We lose many ships - including the CNC and the gate - and still have enemies to face.

Turn 33:
Well, I had planned to start another fleet but I'll need to rebuild 6.03 and reinforce 6.02. :-/

Aniim is fairly strong; hopefully the gate will stay up until I can get reinforcements in. I'll keep the 4 MassDD's I have remaining back to defend it. The enemy has 10 ships - with half of them reporting lost command sections.

I realize that we want to get another exploration wave out there but we don't really have the luxury at this time; we're under constant pressure and keeping our fleets alive is taking everything I have at this point. If I can get some breathing room, I'll try to make some headway in that regard.

A new player emerges - Var'Kona's Legions (Light Green Tarks). A single scout is heading towards Nekek'tet. Our garrison should be able to handle him.

Chiskatet finishes Infra; Terra in two-three turns.

IT:
Aniim - our 4 MassDDs vs 10 Zuul destroyers. They stagger into range one at a time and we pick them off - taking some damage, but nothing major. The CNC sits back and I let the planet missiles handle him.

Turn 34:
Fleets pulled back to the homeworld for repairs and replacements.

Aniim will finish building Infra this turn. Given the size and frequency of attacks against this outpost, I'm considering a satellite ring to give some extra heft to the defenses here. A fleet will probably also be on permanent station. Taosi and Zenla will also finish Infra this turn. Sliders adjusted on Kea'Pono and Pek'che to get some terraforming going.

Turn 35:
MassDDSqd 6.03 is reconstituted and sent off to Aniim. 6.02 is restored to original force levels and returns to Chytopris. A new fleet is ordered at the homeworld.

Turn 36:
Salvage Technology goes overbudget. *sigh*

Chiskatet completes Terraforming. Beta Aquilae completes Infrastructure.

Completed a survey. Not counting the known enemy colony at Soozle, we have 33(!) unexplored stars in range. (Taking back Pollux will not change that count.) At least 6 of those stars have had enemy probes or outright attacks come in from them. I'm not sure we want to commit to recon in force at this time, so I begin ordering gates at the homeworld.

IT:
Nekek'tet - the Tarka scout is dispatched by our picket.

Turn 37:
Okay, NOW I order the gates. :blush: MassDDSqd 6.05 is sent to Beta Aquilae.

Salvage Technology comes in. In the interests of making our ships tougher, I start research on Polysilicate Alloys.

Turn 38:
Zenla, Aniim, and Beta Aquilae finish terraforming.

Turn 39:
Infra completes at Chytopris and Pek'che. PSA goes overbudget. (Yep... Hiver scientists. Bring on the Spider interrogator!)

I begin naming and positioning discovery fleets. D Target is the base (i.e., D Kaprica for a fleet headed to Kaprica), with a possible suffix of (X), where X is the first letter of the name of the enemy that might have a colony at that star based on observational evidence. (This is to make it easier for the next player to decide whether to beef up those fleets or not.) I've moved the fleets to the jumping off point for their journey, I think.

IT:
Pollux - the longshot should pay off; there's 9 colonizers and two damaged ships here. MassDDSqd 6.01 is ready to take them on. Even with Light Emitters, colonizers aren't especially dangerous. No losses, we win.

Turn 40:
A Tarka scout is detected incoming to Zozoris.

We'll need to colonize Pollux before moving out the new discovery fleets, so I deploy the gate. I name and point the current batch of discovery fleets; the list of stars still needing gates is as follows: Laertes, Lolaysh, Barrett, Lerna, and Buunen. I'm pretty sure that's all of them. D Eretria is not moved out, as it will be better dispatched from Pollux instead of Beta Aquilae. Laertes, Lolaysh, and Barrett should go to Zenla for kickoff; Buunen to Aniim; and Lerna to Taosi.

There is a ColDD at the HW to check on safe landings for Biomes at Pollux. (I ordered up 5, and 2 MassDD's for a garrison, and a replacement gate for 6.01). Everything else is left up to the next player, including redesigning ships to take advantage of our armor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Currently working on getting my board game Dragon Raiders into final condition before going to Kickstarter...

ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

Post by ZedF » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:50 am

Unfortunate that we couldn't get the discovery wave launched sooner, but if you were busy defending what we have then you were busy! Understandable. I believe by our rules we have to send one fleet to every undiscovered planet in range -- but sending just a gate even if you suspect there is an enemy colony there is ok. We can always retreat the gate from combat to get intel on enemy worlds, assuming it's not intercepted.

Torezu, in case you are unfamiliar with the ship design naming convention in use here, if you redesign a ship to include armour, just increment the minor version by 1 (e.g. MassDD 6.01 becomes MassDD 6.02), A repair ship design would be RepairCA 6.01.

We also need to select a research project. LR Fission would let us extend our discovery wave to more stars, while Deep Scan would be good for more warning of enemy attacks so we have more prep time. AP drivers are also a possibility to upgrade our defensive firepower. FTL Economics is not in the cards before launching our next discovery wave, but will be a high priority afterwards; odds are only a small percentage of our next wave will arrive at planets we will be able to colonize, and we will need to keep growing our economy. That said, given we can expect lots of Zuul attacks, a defense tech or two might be more urgent.
Zed's TARs (sample):

Starknight

Post by Starknight » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:45 am

ZedF wrote:I believe by our rules we have to send one fleet to every undiscovered planet in range -- but sending just a gate even if you suspect there is an enemy colony there is ok. We can always retreat the gate from combat to get intel on enemy worlds, assuming it's not intercepted.

True, but if people feel the need for a recon in force, adding a couple of MassDDs to the fleets headed to suspected hotspots wouldn't hurt. They can be re-purposed later if need be. But that would require us to delay sending the wave out a few more turns.

We also need to select a research project. LR Fission would let us extend our discovery wave to more stars, while Deep Scan would be good for more warning of enemy attacks so we have more prep time. AP drivers are also a possibility to upgrade our defensive firepower. FTL Economics is not in the cards before launching our next discovery wave, but will be a high priority afterwards; odds are only a small percentage of our next wave will arrive at planets we will be able to colonize, and we will need to keep growing our economy. That said, given we can expect lots of Zuul attacks, a defense tech or two might be more urgent.

If you do select LR Fission, make sure to launch the current wave before it completes - or else just build new gates with LR Fission engines to hit the farther stars. Personally, I'd probably go for Deep Scan, then AP Drivers, and ignore APF - we're getting to stuff pretty reliably and with our economy starting to mature, we should be okay to go for Fusion in a few more turnsets.

Torezu, I believe you're up next.

ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

Post by ZedF » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:31 pm

If we do get LR Fission then the idea would be to add LR fission gates for further stars to the current wave, otherwise we should just skip LR Fission.

APF = what? Not a tech we have discussed so far I think...

I don't think we want to skip freighters if we ever plan to transition to cruiser-based fleets (and at some point we will be forced to.) Our economy might be strong enough for Fusion research at the moment, but we will inevitably drown under military costs if it doesn't continue to grow. We should definitely pick up FTL Economics before making the run to Fusion even if we plan to go light on freighter construction while we power to 50%; we will probably want to turn down research at that point and buffing freighter networks will be a good place to sink the cash income.
Zed's TARs (sample):

Torezu

Post by Torezu » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Starknight wrote:If you do select LR Fission, make sure to launch the current wave before it completes - or else just build new gates with LR Fission engines to hit the farther stars. Personally, I'd probably go for Deep Scan, then AP Drivers, and ignore APF - we're getting to stuff pretty reliably and with our economy starting to mature, we should be okay to go for Fusion in a few more turnsets.

Torezu, I believe you're up next.

I am. I'll pick it up tonight, and hopefully be able to finish tomorrow.

ZedF wrote:If we do get LR Fission then the idea would be to add LR fission gates for further stars to the current wave, otherwise we should just skip LR Fission.

APF = what? Not a tech we have discussed so far I think...

I think he meant LRF and mistyped. Maybe. Anyway, I'll have to see how the situation looks before picking a tech, but I'll probably skip LRF, and DS might be really helpful. This game has moved along a little faster than I'm used to seeing SGs move.

ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

Post by ZedF » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:18 pm

Might be worth a look in the wiki to see how much extra range we get from LR Fission and therefore how many extra stars we can potentially gate, but if it doesn't seem worthwhile then I am certainly onboard with Deep Scan next. Then probably it's FTL Economics if we aren't getting too much pressure and AP drivers if we are.
Zed's TARs (sample):

Return to “T.A.R.”