Plantes: 120
Number of Players: 8
Human Player: Hiver
AI Players: 7x Zuul on Difficult setting
Initial Treasury: Everybody starts with 1 150 000
Initial Colonies: Everybody starts with 5 colonies
Initial Technologies: Everybody starts with 15 technologies
Random Encounters: 100%
Distance, Size, Resources, Economy, Research all on default settings.

Special Rules:
  • The Hiver Empire have two artifacts that can be used to terraform and build infrastructure on colonies. One allows them to terraform a colony, while the other one allows them to build infrastructure on a colony. So at any one time only one colony can grow infrastructure and only one colony can be terraformed (the same world may use both artifacts to do both).
  • A maximum of two colonies can be under development at any one time.
  • If at any time there is more than one colony in need of the same artifact (for instance if both developing colonies have been fully terraformed) only one colony can use the needed artifact while the other colonies must stop colony development. This can be done by setting Trade to 100% or by using the entire IO to build ships. In this situation the second artifacts will remain idle until the colony using the first artifact is completely developed.
  • If a colony will be fully developed the next turn, orders to colonize a planet can be given this turn as it will not put the Hiver Empire in a state where three colonies are under development at the same time.
  • If a fully developed colony is attacked and suffer terraforming and/or infrastructure damage, it must be repaired using the artifacts. This is the only situation where the Hiver Empire is allowed to end up having more than two worlds under development. The damage should be repaired as soon as possible, but can be postponed as long as the attack is ongoing.
  • Any combat, except when defending our colonies or when fighting vs Random Events (VN, Meteor Strike, etc.), where the Hiver Empire is using a fleet that doesn't have at least 20 command points has to be autoresolved.

I will start on my 20 turns and post the save as soon as it is done. Just to inform new players: We usually play 10 turns each, except for the very first 20 turn that is done by the first player. It is up to each of us how much we write during our turns of play.

The save at turn 1:
SG19-000.sav
Last edited by ivra on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A lot of these road signs go missing every year as the tourists collect their trophies. It makes me wonder if this road sign is indeed the most wanted souvenir of Norway...

ivra

Re: SotS SG19

Post by ivra » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Turn 1
We start the game with both Recombinant Fissinables and Pulsed Fission Drive, so our gates have a speed of 0.6 ly/turn and a range of 10 ly, which is nice. The three gates provided by the game cannot go anywhere without a tanker and since speed is important to grab as many planets as we can, I decided to scuttle them. We are able to reach 12 planets without using tankers and gates are built for all of them this turn. In addition to those 12 gates I am able to build 3 gate/tanker pairs. Thus I will be able to head for 15 new planets next turn. This used up a lot of cash, bringing us down to 400 000.
I selected Oribal Foundries as the first research project. Other projects I put high up on our list is Suspended Animation, Atmospheric Adaption, Expert Systems, Advanced Robotics, FTL Economics, UltraViolet Lasers (we do not have Emitters), Point Defense Tracking, Armor Piercing Rounds, Cruiser Construction and Biological Transfer.
I have designed most of the ships we need, but did not design the torpedo ship, since I do not know whether to equip it with Disruptors or Photonic Torpedo (we started with both).
As a garrison fleet I plan to build one CnC ship and two Armors. Later I suggest we add a Jammer with Deep Space to prevent the Zuul from knowing what we have and to expand our scouting range. I plan to put a garrison fleet at every gated planet since losing a gate to VN attacks is not fun. In addition, these garrison fleets can be used in defense in emergencies.

Turn 2
I am building 7 more tanker/gate pairs which brings our treasury down to 100 000. While those 22 gates are heading towards their destinations I will try to get our cash back to 1 000 000, by researching fast to 50% and then dial back research to build cash.

Turn 3
I found another 4 destinations that I want to head for immediately, so I built 4 more tanker/gate pairs.

Turn 4
Building 3 more gate/tanker pairs to head for every location that takes less than 30 turns to travel to. Orbital Foundries went overbudget.

Turn 5
Orbital Foundries done, starting Suspended Animation.

Turn 6
Suspended Animation done, starting Expert Systems. I designed the cheapest colonizer I could possibly create and still include Suspended Animation. Cash is back to 1 million.

Turn 7
Nothing

Turn 8
It's time to build our first defense fleet. 5 ships of The Chosen (light blue) are heading for one of our colonies (eta 4 turns). It came from a planet that is quite close to us. Our other neighbor is The Faithful (pink). It is currently heading towards one of our nearest planets on the other side of our territory. I suspect that quite a few of our gate fleets will arrive at occupied planets.

Turn 109
Expert Systems went overbudget.

Turn 10
Expert Systems done, starting Cruiser Construction.

Turn 11
Since our gate capacity is 15 our first defense fleet consists of exactly 15 ships and was named A.60-01 Honorable Warriors.

Battles
A.60-01 Honorable Warriors is defending our colony at Xhycho'tox vs. 4 DEs + 1 CR of The Chosen (light blue): Victory without losses. But seeing cruisers already is not a good sign... The Chosen uses Green Lasers and Missiles with Shaped Nuclear Warheads.

Turn 12
Just as a precaution I am building 10 LDs at Xhycho'tox since I expect the Zuul to return. A single ship is heading towards our HW and will arrive in 5 turns. I am also building a second defense fleet since we will probably be needed it soon.

Battles
A single gate arrived at Etos'che where it encountered a rip bore of The Faithful (pink): Both selected peace, so I plan to set up the gate and repeat the peace gesture once more before I move in to take out the rip bore.

Turn 13
The Chosen (light blue) decided to send 5 ships towards our HW, but will arrive a turn later than The Faithful (pink). I am building 10 LDs here as well.

Battles
The now gated planet at Etos'che offered peace once more to the rip bore of The Faithful (pink).

Turn 14
The A.60-02 Royal Guards defense fleet was formed at our HW.

Battles
A.60-01 Honorable Warriors took out the rip bore of The Faithful (pink).

Turn 15
Cruiser Construction went overbudget. Etos'che is a size 6 planet with CH=540, so it's definitely not our first colony project.

Battles
Two of our gates found heavy resistance meeting The Chosen (light blue). The first met 7 DEs, while the second met 2 CRs + 2 DEs.

Turn 16
Cruiser Construction done; started Biological Transfer. 2 of our gates arrived and each found a rock.

Battles
A.60-02 Royal Guards took care of the rip bore of The Faithful (pink) that arrived at our HW this turn.
Another gate was lost to The Chosen (light blue) at Dosadi. Probably one of its starting colonies.

Turn 17
The battle at Dosadi was against a full CR fleet lead by a CR CNC ship. Since there are 5 of their ships arriving at our HW next turn I decided to be cautious and built 10 MDs there. Another high CH world was found and gated.

Battles
The defense at our HW, Ataresk, was made easier since the 5 ships turned out to be 1 CR and 4 DEs. No losses.
One of our gates met 8 DEs of The Chosen (light blue) and was killed. Iszm turned out to be one of its starting colonies.
Another one of our gates arrived at Wazn, one of the starting colonies of The Faithful (pink), and was killed.

Turn 18
The battle against The Faithful (pink) at Wazn revealed that they too have CR CNC lead fleets. Found three new worlds to gate this turn, one of them a beauty that will be colonized asap (Wester, Size 5, 6238 resources and CH=45).

Battles
A gate/tanker pair met 2 CRs + 12 DEs of The Faithful (pink) at one of its colonies and was killed.

Turn 19
Nothing special

Turn 20
Here we go! The Divine (yellow) has been eliminated. Somewhere a Zuul empire just doubled its real estates... Biomes came in on time. I designed the cheapest possible biome as well (while including Suspended Animation).

Notes to the next player (BlueTemplar):
Wester should be colonized using the colonizer stationed there. It is up to you if you want to move away the guard fleet while the planet is being colonized or if you want to let them stay. In my experience, fighting a colony trap with green lasers and mass drivers is a risky business. Also, you need to build one or two biomes to get the colony going.
I have not selected a new research project, but I suggest we start to focus on weapon technologies now.
Since we do not have any other colony prospects, colonizing Za'xharis and/or Kotok'che might be doable now that we have biomes.
Good luck, and enjoy!

SG19-020.sav
A lot of these road signs go missing every year as the tourists collect their trophies. It makes me wonder if this road sign is indeed the most wanted souvenir of Norway...

BlueTemplar

Post by BlueTemplar » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:52 pm

Thanks, checking it up, but will only be able to start playing in two hours :

1.)Unless I have plenty of money (which might be the case here), I always keep the original 3 gates, but take care to send them to the closest planets...

ivra

Post by ivra » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:14 pm

BlueTemplar wrote:1.)Unless I have plenty of money (which might be the case here), I always keep the original 3 gates, but take care to send them to the closest planets...

Normally I do that too, but in this game I felt it was urgent to get to all available planets as soon as possible.

BlueTemplar

Post by BlueTemplar » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:28 pm

I see multiple ways we can go from there :
- Jammers would help gating worlds under Zuul's snouts, we'll be able to not waste money on traveling fleets and proceed to destroy their colonies at our own pace.
- We'll need trade to compete with the Zuulmass
- However, having two Zuuls with CR CnC's and direct nodelines bored to our HW makes me very nervous, so I think that I'll focus on defense first :
-- We'll need Point Defense once a close Zuul gets Fusion Warheads
-- However we're not there yet, and our low gate capacity means we can't spend too much on CR
-- Therefore a detour by UV lasers for our DE's small mounts seems to be a good idea
-- Polysilicates will help our ships durability
-- Mass Drivers should be enough for awhile (especially since we've rolled predictive gunnery).

BlueTemplar

Post by BlueTemplar » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:42 pm

EDIT : Recording :
Playlist :
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... WOG2oM_2Yx
First video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIWj00BGUxI
(I was typing while recording, that's why almost nothing is happening, I'm only going to record when playing for the next videos.)

Start :
We're n=°3.
The Blessed are n=°1, they are probably those, who have absorbed The Divine.
Our neighbors :
The Chosen are last (n=°7)
The Faithful are n=°4.

Here's the map :

Remind me, when a Zuul surrenders to another, does its planets Imperial population gets reset too to 100? If yes, that might provide some nice opportunities for easily getting rid of planets, I'll move jammers higher in my list of priorities!
Last edited by BlueTemplar on Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

Post by ZedF » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:55 pm

Yes, if a surrender happens the pop gets reset.
Zed's TARs (sample):
Fractious Allies -- Hiver vs. Hiver, with allies
Who Let The Bugs Out -- Hiver vs. Tarka and Zuul
Tarka Ascendant -- Tarka vs. Hiver and Zuul

Strategy & Tactics Forum Archive -- More posts on strategy, tactics, and TARs

BlueTemplar

Post by BlueTemplar » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:23 pm

EDIT : links to videos

t020 :
I'm designing and building 3 er, with the idea to place them close to the enemy planets (and to remind us that there are nodelines there).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9KsGIIIQ2I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4PDszWbAnA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-QvQ3Tm4oA
Building 1 Biome for Wester (should be done quickly!) and 1 colonizer to probe Za'xharis for colony traps (a bit expensive, but us being Hivers and with Biomes, it should be worth it, especially considering our restrictions!). I tend to put precise weapons into colonizers/biomes rather than gauss (doesn't make for a big cost difference either), but since we're probing for traps, that's unnecessary.

Setting Data Synergy to research at 100% (4 turns).

Building them rather on colonies that have stopped growing civilians. For my part I always set civilians to 100%, except on long games when I don't set them to 100% on planets size 1,2, sometimes 3, but I won't touch this setting here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiA8mZfPw5I
Designing and building a defense CR (codenamed DazeBeetle) on both Homeworld and Xhy(cho'tox), with the idea of it taking the first salvoes of whatever the Zuul might send there.

Now that I think of it, there's a risk of us not being able to defend our HW if both Zuul happen (by chance) to send an attack fleet there. I think that the best idea is therefore to take down Dosadi (first teal colony on the right from our HW) ASAP.

I think I'm going to sleep on it before taking this decision - and your input would be appreciated.

BlueTemplar

Post by BlueTemplar » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMpmwlRP_G4
Finally, I'll start by researching Jammers (2 turns at 100%), (to send the jammed gate fleets, especially on Dosadi), then CnC.

I'm going to be uploading the saved games (start and end turn) here :
http://bluetemplar.free.fr/sots/SavedGames/SG19/

Interturn :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CaaGFMdiL8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_Vi-cHLZzI
1.) Gate meets Faithful ships on Naltor : 13DE+Bore :
1Rip Bore
1Pchanh Pchal 100% it's a tanker.
6+2 Redeemer colonizers.
4 Dach Chett Mk2 Strafe Armors (forgot to check whether Pulsed Fission or not).

I got lucky that only one armor is deployed in combat, and I'm able to kill him using the gate + tanker. However I lose gate's engines and tanker's tank, and there are still 3 remaining armors, so I guess that this gate is done for.

At least Naltor has been scouted :
573 CH (soon to be more, as Zuul colonize it)

Zuul being 718.85 CH away from us is going to pose us problems to colonize their planets, especially with this SG's rules.
We need Atmospheric Adaptation to even start colonizing their planets! (650+75=725)
At least the Zuul (675 CH range) won't colonize a good chunk of planets good for us!

2.) Colony trap has been triggered on Wester!
I've managed to survive 2 drones, but putting the colonizer behind the gate was a mistake, as the 3rd drone was pushed far up, outside of the gate's grasslight range.

BlueTemplar

Post by BlueTemplar » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:59 am

t021:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=952TEC-l6Wo

We've got a Breaktrough on Jammers! Starting CR CnC.

8+5 Chosen ships detected at Unicron, gate incoming in 5 turns.

1 Faithful ship detected at Karugar, gate in 4 turns.
1+10 Faithful ships detected at Sphinx, gate in 2 turns.
1 Faithful ship detected moving from Sphinx to Soror, gate at Soror in 11 turns.
1+5+2+6 Faithful ships detected at Asbekyz, gate in 2 turns.

I'm going to risk these fleets and won't change their course, we need the intel (and might get lucky with some non-combat fleets).
Furthermore we need this intel because, IIRC it's only safe to send jammed gates on enemy planets, if they meet a fleet over an uncolonized planet. If not, they'll be in visual range, and will get detected.

I'm going to keep the tanker on Naltor, who knows, we might get lucky!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMB28s3Bwk4

Integrated the DazeBeetles in our fleets.
Sent the nodER away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbNIB_CC5Ss

Designed the Jammer ships and built 4 gatefleets (1 with a tanker) to send to the 4 Zuul colonies. Will send gates to the 2 undiscovered planets a bit later.
Last edited by BlueTemplar on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ivra

Post by ivra » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:13 am

BlueTemplar wrote:IIRC it's only safe to send jammed gates on enemy planets, if they meet a fleet over an uncolonized planet. If not, they'll be in visual range, and will get detected.

True. Jammers are safe at an enemy colony, but will be detected at an uninhabited planet. Just don't include any ships with missiles. Sometimes enemy ships are inside the range of the missiles which will launch and thus alerting the enemy of our presence. I did that once at an enemy colony and learned the lesson the hard way :)

BlueTemplar

Post by BlueTemplar » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_V7LMYAs2Q

building 2 jammers for our 2 fleets
building 2 gate fleets in case I'm able to keep the Naltor gate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_V7LMYAs2Q

I have enough IO left to build 4 full biomes for Za'xharis (and keep our morale from lowering on the 4 planets where our civ pop is still growing). Considering our rules we'll probably need more than that, but another turn will be needed to check the colony for traps. (I wonder if grasslight biomes with a DE cnc would be good enough to resist a trap?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J11iBFR5R6U

InterTurn :
Battle at Naltor, this time 3 armors show up, we don't have a chance, gate & tanker destroyed. I'll send a jammed gate there.

Turn 22 :
15 Faithful ships incoming next turn to gated Etos'che from Faithful Wazn. At 3c. I'm willing to bet that it's a fleet of colonizers, but won't take any chances and send a sizeable force.

discovered -592 CH Kozapris (Zuul are at +719 CH). gating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATsqgc5gVwo

Sent 5 jammed gates to enemy colonies.
I'm sending the Honorable Warriors and 6 of the Royal Guards to Etos'che.
Our planets started to build extra Infrastructure. Building 2 extra biomes for Za'Xharis on the smallest, Xhycho'tox.

Treasury under 1M, tweaking research a bit to get more than 1M next turn.

Interturn :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMYw6f-phk0

1.) Asbekyz was 1 Bore and 13 colonizers, peaced with the gate.

2.) crap, Faithful at Etos'che happened to be 7CR and 8DE's!
1+1+1+1=4 Aek Areach (Armor?) (were in fact CnC?)
2+1=3 Mandatum (CnC?) (were in fact Armors?)
6+2 Dach Chett DE Strafe Armors

I think I got lucky that the Zuul didn't use Mass Drivers in their CR : only Plasma or Missiles. Otherwise I would have lost more than just the gate and 4 DE's!
The DazeBeetle had its engines shot... mostly by my own ships as it wasn't as fast as the DE's to get in position.

3.) Sphinx was a Faithful colony, I got lucky with the asteroids, and hid the gate. However since the chances that the deployed gate will start hidden are low, I'll send this gate further away on Shandor.

The Faithful have Assault sections with Disruptor torpedoes.

Turn 23 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTMOqD_rAGk

Gates have arrived at :
Xhistik'che (+1353CH)
gate deployed on Kozapris (-592CH), need 2 jammed gates & tankers (jmt)
building jammed gate for Sphinx
building 5 jammed gates (and 4 tankers) to launch from Asbekyz
Data Synergy at 65%, dialing down
deploying teleport gate on Etos'che, Asbekyz, Xhistik'che
building 1 er to put on nodeline between Etos'che and Wasn

Colonized Wester & Za'xharis.
Infra artifact deployed on the first, Terra on the second. (And overharvesting).
Moving Biomes to Za'xharis.

2 Chosen ships detected on Psius, 4 turns away.

Jammers to replace 1 armor of guard fleets and new guard fleets will have to be built later, we're under 1M, even next turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at8wDqJvK0g

IT 23-24 :
Peaced with Colonizers on Asbekyz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBIXkLNk7K0

t024 :
Gate deployed on Asbekyz, Xhistik'che and again Etos'che. jgt's sent away.
"Biomed" Za'(xharis).
Wounded DazeBeetle left at Etos'che.
Wounded Honorable Warriors sent back to Xhy(ch'tox) for repairs.
detached Guards and a guard fleet sent to Asbekyz to deal with the colonizers
Last edited by BlueTemplar on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueTemplar

Post by BlueTemplar » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME98jFeU_T0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at5KjpBeah8

i-t 024/025 Combats :
1.) Asbekyz as expected.
I'm a bit too confident, and end up losing the engines of a gate and an armor.

2.) Karugar 2 Mandatum (CR Armors) and 6 Dach Chett (DE armors) Bulding up an attack fleet?
Colony. Retreated from battle, will redirect the gate further.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=4aSDBQDZlVw

t025 :
Two new nodes discovered : Karugar - Naltor and Sphinx - Aaryn
Building jammers for guard fleets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnSpHdVWVxM

Built 2 jg for the 2 non-colonies where we were defeated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlv4b0jJxeQ

i-t 025/026 Combats:

Gates at Unicron with the Chosen :
4+2 Amnach DE
8+6 Imperator DE
1 Ligator CR
1 ludex CR
1 Rip Bore
1 Machaskar DE (probably tanker)

Unicron was a colony.
Ligator and ludex are CR CnC and Armor (not necessarily in that order).
The Chosen have point defense and Gamma Warheads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJJ0Zx6msWA

t026 :
Discovered node : Dosadi - Argelius
replaced 1 armor by 1 jammer in guard fleets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuGC3lgT0WI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtEUFnDpUQ4

i/t 26/27 :
Gate at Psius against 9 Ligators and 3 Iudex
Is a colony. Gate flees. None of these are equipped with Mass Drivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3FDhojcPC0

t027 :
Data Synergy breakthrough! Starting UV lasers at 100%.
8 incoming Chosen ships incoming in 4 turns at Itot'ex!
I'm making Royal Guards a CR CnC fleet, and moving them to defend Chosen, helped by 2 full sat rings.
Honorable Warriors will defend the HW meanwhile, while staying a DE CnC fleet.
(I don't want to build up the fleet too much while I still don't have UV lasers and polysilicate armor.)

Node discovered between Syrma and Zoroaster (on Chosen's side) ; Aaryn and Cetus.

Population cannot follow the build up of Infrastructure on Wester (at 54% now), I stop Overharvesting (should have done it the turn before).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Ak8Ps9RM4

i/t 27/28 : no combats

t28 :
gated Fornax (+1253 CH)
lacking Infrastructure at Za', switching artifacts with Wester
building platforms and guards
money under 1M, stopping UV research (I don't think it's worth sprinting to it to hope to deploy ships with it against the Chosen fleet).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX15561c5tk

i/t 28/29 : no combats

turn 29 :
Zuul try chasing our gates that fleed, good luck to them!
Yith, size 1, CH +198 explored on the right.
Also I see The Enlightened towards that side.
Terraforming completed on Wester, switching the artifacts again, to complete it ASAP and to be able to start on a new colony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_P2q0zfyUA

i/t 29/30 : no combats

turn 30 :
I've ordered to move the gates & guards that I've built.
There's a trap-testing colonizer on Asbekyz, and Wester is going to be done next turn. There's also a biome on the HW.
The Chosen arrive on Itot'ex at the end of the turn, but there's plenty of defenses, and more can be gated or built.
You should have plenty to do during the next 10 turns, with multiple jammed gates arriving at enemy colonies. I don't think we can assault too many of them at the same time, but we can choose the right turn, thanks to jammers. We'll need Repair to be more effective.
I wouldn't build too many new ships until we get both UV and polysilicates, but it's up to you.
Please stop the nodER's before they hit the enemy planets.
Good luck, ZedF, and have fun!
SG19-030.sav

P.S.: I've also uploaded the partial saves on my server. The video recordings, however, will take some time to upload...
Last edited by BlueTemplar on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ivra

Post by ivra » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:37 am

Great job! Using jammers to sneak up a gate at an enemy colony should sooner or later give us an opportunity to take out a colony. We just need to find one that is not so heavily defended.

ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

Post by ZedF » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:50 pm

Unfortunately the turn roll has caught me at an awkward time and I am going to have to ask for a skip this time around as I won't be able to play for the next while. With any luck I should be ready to go again by my next turn set.

I believe that puts Paul up, if he can play (he said he's mostly available on the weekend.) If Paul needs a skip, or to swap with the next player, that would put Starknight up.
Zed's TARs (sample):
Fractious Allies -- Hiver vs. Hiver, with allies
Who Let The Bugs Out -- Hiver vs. Tarka and Zuul
Tarka Ascendant -- Tarka vs. Hiver and Zuul

Strategy & Tactics Forum Archive -- More posts on strategy, tactics, and TARs

Return to “T.A.R.”