Do we really need the full game?

Got questions? We've got answers.

Do we need the full version of the game? Or is the demo good enough?

Yes! yes! yes! yes! I neeeeeeed the full game
73%
Naaa. this is perfect!
2%
Mecron is going to ban SirTomster for even suggesting this!
25%

Total votes: 96

Tssha

Post by Tssha » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:15 pm

"Sir, the Hivers have sent over their latest designs straight off their production line. The ships are ready, and our crews are shook down on the controls."

"Great, have them form up and meet us on the front lines."

"Sir...you do know how Hiver ships get around, right...?"

"...don't tell me, they can't fly faster than light. Damnit, why didn't I think of this sooner? I knew this was a raw deal..."

"If it's any consolation sir, the Hivers can't seem to figure out how to use our Deep Scan designs."

"Eh, I'm sure they'll be asking us for personnel to help figure out how to use them before long. Well, I don't think that will fly very well with Solforce command."

"..." *slips a piece of paper to the bottom of the pile of papers he's carrying*

"...was there something else?"

"Nothing sir."
"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

"In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded." -Terry Pratchett

Baldrick

Post by Baldrick » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:16 pm

LOL

Sevain

Post by Sevain » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:49 pm

I'd also like to have an option in diplomacy to say, when you are certain you will be crushed "No! Don't! Plese! We will seervee youuu! If you just don't kills us!" and be tied to the other player as a vassal-state. Of course you can still do that with other humans on the multiplayer, but I would also like to see it on singleplayer.

It would also be nice, if you could have un-fair deals, such as I will be allowed to fly in your space and refuel from your colonies, but you can't do the same with my worlds. I always hate it when you have to be so fair in the strategy games (a mutual defence agreement, a mutual right to pass through and snoop around...)

Return to “Demo Talk”