A few Suggestions

A lot of gamers means a lot of opinions - share and discuss them here.
spanky69

A few Suggestions

Post by spanky69 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:27 pm

1. First, I would like to have a unified Trade screen similar to what was in the first game. Having to switch views from normal to trade just to adjust see the goods and docks and adjust the sliders accordingly is tedious. Also incorporate in this screen the ability to queue up freighters like in the first game.

2. Have a notification event for when queued up stations modules have been completed so we don't have to remember where we were upgrading. I have a lot of stations.

3. When queueing up research, it would be nice to have an empire slider like the first game did so you can adjust it based on how many turns you want to take researching.
MY BAD...THIS IS THERE! :)

4. Fix retrofitting of ships. It is so limited and therefore you still end up spending a ton of money on prototyping. For example, right now if I have a fusion cannon, I cannot change it to a phaser without prototyping. Make it more useful! I suggest that all weapons of a particular type, ie ballistic, or energy, should be retrofittable. I can understand it when it comes to new engines and armor but one energy based weapon vs another energy weapon, you should not have to prototype. I also understand the need to prototype when changing from a laser to a missile for example.

Just my thoughts. Thanks for your time.

Goomich

Re: A few Suggestions

Post by Goomich » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:49 am

spanky69 wrote:1. First, I would like to have a unified Trade screen similar to what was in the first game. Having to switch views from normal to trade just to adjust see the goods and docks and adjust the sliders accordingly is tedious.

Adjust sliders on trade view then. 8)

spanky69

Post by spanky69 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Please read the whole paragraph for number 1.

You cannot queue up freighters or build anything in the Trade screen, only in other screens like the normal one.

Did you play the first game and see what the unified trade screen was like?

BlueTemplar

Post by BlueTemplar » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Hmm, did I miss something and there was another Sword of the Stars game before Sword of the Stars 1 ? :roll:

Unkn0wnx

Post by Unkn0wnx » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 pm

How about ability to give planets to other players? Sometimes AI went brain dead and won't colonize new worlds while I have 40+ planets.

Return to “Suggestions”