FRB 2.2d for ANY (1.8.0) (re-uploaded).

Share your mods and tricks of the trade here.
wayeward

Re: FRB 2.2d for ANY (1.8.0) (re-uploaded).

Post by wayeward » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:02 pm

New weapons are always exciting! However...

Bugs:

--Morrigi drones are not following attack orders, and appear to attack at random whatever enemy they wish. (in the original game, and other mods, usually focus firing on one ship , or having their Mother Tender ship selected to attack certain ships, would pass the same orders on to the drones. As a result their effectiveness is greatly reduced )

--Accuracy? I couldn't find any percentages of just how much you altered a lot of the weapons , but many of the larger driver weapons seem to have as much accuracy in the early game as one might have with AI command sections, which seems a bit broken.

I could be wrong, but the impression I got from the original game was that balance among the weapons was that laser/particle weapons did less damage they had more accuracy, while driver/plasma weapons did more damage but much less accuracy. I was just curious how you have changed this formula, or added to it.

BillyBobBilly

Post by BillyBobBilly » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:14 am

Anybody got a working link for this mod?
All the link's seem to be dead.

tomtom

Post by tomtom » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:20 am

me too, +1, Thank you. I'm playing Sots I after long Time again. Amazing good gameplay, gfx need upgrades.

Return to “Modding”