TechTree Mod for SotS Complete Collection?

Share your mods and tricks of the trade here.
GlassDeviant

TechTree Mod for SotS Complete Collection?

Post by GlassDeviant » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:28 am

I have a really old TechTree mod for ANY but it does not work for CC:

SotS_ANY_RaceSpecific_TechTree-Mod_v3.zip

Anyone know where to get one that works with the Steam version of SotS:CC?

Alpha Centauri

Re: TechTree Mod for SotS Complete Collection?

Post by Alpha Centauri » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:58 am

Not sure what that is you're referring to (the zip file) - we'll need more information from you.

CC *is* ANY.

Sots originally was released as a series, about 1/yr, starting with SOTS, then BOB, then AMOC, and finally a mini-expansion ANY. CC is the all-in-one released collection of all of four of those in one-installer and obvs. better price.

So - if you have 1.4.1 of a resource or that is compatible - that it is CC compatible (1.4.1 was the final .exe release that Kerberos did for to patch ANY to its final form).

GlassDeviant

Post by GlassDeviant » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:47 pm

The tech tree mod that I have is specifically for ANY, and it worked with SotS CE (I don't remember what that stood for, maybe Collectors Edition?), but when I use it with CC from Steam (yes, I actually paid for the game twice) I do not get the complete tech tree except through special projects.

Edit: Just realised that I was wrong, I paid for this game three times. I must really like it or something.

Alpha Centauri

Post by Alpha Centauri » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:50 am

GlassDeviant wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:47 pm
The tech tree mod that I have is specifically for ANY, and it worked with SotS CE (I don't remember what that stood for, maybe Collectors Edition?), but when I use it with CC from Steam (yes, I actually paid for the game twice) I do not get the complete tech tree except through special projects.

Edit: Just realised that I was wrong, I paid for this game three times. I must really like it or something.
Glad you figured it out!

I think I bought it about six times. various editions for myself, friends, steam, steam alt account, other steam copy for another friend... :)

Return to “Modding”