Multiplayer quirks?

Lookin' for a fight? Lookin' to talk about a fight? Talk about your multiplayer tactics here.
Sentenza

Multiplayer quirks?

Post by Sentenza » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:40 pm

1) When you save at mid/end of turn and reload it loads to start of turn, is this normal?

2) I just had a fight where if I set my cruisers to "Fire only at my Target" they wouldn't fire missiles at all, yet projectile weapons worked fine, and were only fired at the target.

3) Then I went to the enemies gate, turned off fire only at my target and ~70 missiles fire at random destroyers, instead of at the gate, projectile weapons worked normally?

The first combat my ally was watching (where I had issues #2 and #3), then immediately after I had another combat against the same enemy in a different sector with the same kind of ships, without my ally watching, and there everything worked perfectly, I set ships to fire only at target, and they'd shoot missiles only at their intended targets.

What can make that fail, is it an ally watching?
Last edited by Sentenza on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mecron
Kerberos

Re: Multiplayer quirks?

Post by Mecron » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:16 am

what do you mean by watching...as in he was involved in the battle as well?

Sentenza

Re: Multiplayer quirks?

Post by Sentenza » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:09 am

No, when we get a battle the other can decide to watch it (like a satellite symbol), even if he has no ships.

Also, pausing doesn't work, even when no one else is watching, yet speeding the combat up works?

Return to “Multiplayer Discussion”