Some wishful Kerberos related speculation

All the blurbs from our main page, notices of updates, and other Kerberos items from around the web.
Ludovsky

Re: Some wishful Kerberos related speculation

Post by Ludovsky » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:59 pm

I've been trying to spread the word among some of my own gaming/board gaming friends a bit. Hoping it'll catch their interest ^^;

On re: sidescroller thing I have to admit the mention of word metroidvania suddenly brought to me mental images of a platforming/sidescroller version of the Pit(or similar "alien derelict facility) where some of the different characters could even get their own movement abilities. I certainly could imagine an Hiver warrior with wall-clinging/climbing ability to hold onto a ledge while taking pot shots at enemies bellow in the derelict terrain.

And I could certainly imagine something with a Morrigi and that gravity tech of theirs in sight of a deep borehole within the facility. Or even just the ways they could uses that narrow flexible body to slink around large airducts and the like(though something tells me that might be too much claustrophobia for a morrigi?)

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Unfortunately, as we have established a few times now, casually asking our closest friends once or twice doesn't seem to establish the critical mass that any crowd sourcing plan requires. It seems like evangelists were on to something when they decided "Hey, lets go on and on about crap only we care about till someone else cares about it just to shut us up!" :lol:

Slashman

Post by Slashman » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:39 pm

If you have specific suggestions, let's hear them. Most of us here probably aren't social butterflies with thousands of followers on whatever social media platform.
If you want a different perspective, stand on your head.

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:49 pm

As with most of my answers about making things work, I have no other thoughts than effort.

Return to “Kerberos News & Information”