GP? What is that?

All the blurbs from our main page, notices of updates, and other Kerberos items from around the web.
zanzibar196
Note: Not A Moderator

GP? What is that?

Post by zanzibar196 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:32 am

So... Just noticed a new section of the forum today with the mysterious letters "GP"... What does GP stand for, and what, exactly is it? Is it that panzer-general sots game that was hinted at by Doombot? Why would mecron post there, if no one can read it without the password?

Nspace
Kerbicron Cleric
Kerbicron Cleric

Re: GP? What is that?

Post by Nspace » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:38 am

The heading calls it "Ground Pounders". :) I'm curious if it is an expansion to SotS 2, a separate game, the beginning of the next Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaign or something else entirely. I can hardly wait to find out. 8)

[Edit] It's a separate panzer general type game AND the beginning of the next Kickstarter campaign. :D [/Edit]
Last edited by Nspace on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Quando omni flunkus, mortati" - "When all else fails, play dead"
SotS 1 wiki: http://wiki.swordofthestars.com/sots1/Main_Page
SotS 2 wiki: http://wiki.swordofthestars.com/sots2/SotS2_Codex

Vanish

Post by Vanish » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:10 am

I tried about 20 different passwords before giving up, including mecron's birthdate, "mecronrules", "paradoxsux" and my universal master lockpick, "password". it always sounds easier on TV for some reason.

My first guess was that it was a staff private forum, but if it was the case it would probably be hidden. I was hoping the next project would be Fort Zombie 2 but aw hell, if it's a game and it has that magic little indie Kerberos touch it has to be special. Even if it's a tank game. :twisted:
"We have such sights to show you."
-Hellraiser

zaknafein

Post by zaknafein » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:56 am

One thing I learned from the Pit is that whatever Kerberos makes is gold (keeping wallet in readiness :D)

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:35 pm

8)

Return to “Kerberos News & Information”