Northstar in development?

Have OmniCrate™, will travel the stars.
Space Voyager

Re: Northstar in development?

Post by Space Voyager » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:15 pm

Any news? "Coming right after P:I!"?
ErinysSolForce Intelligence has great difficulty penetrating Liir society to that depth, for obvious reasons. fibioLack of scuba gear?

ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja

Post by ZedF » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:11 pm

Northstar? Not likely when there is a feedback/idea thread for SotS HD, posted by Kerb and that’s still active, whereas this is a dead zone. ;)
Zed's TARs (sample):
Fractious Allies -- Hiver vs. Hiver, with allies
Who Let The Bugs Out -- Hiver vs. Tarka and Zuul
Tarka Ascendant -- Tarka vs. Hiver and Zuul

Strategy & Tactics Forum Archive -- More posts on strategy, tactics, and TARs

Space Voyager

Post by Space Voyager » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:42 pm

ZedF wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:11 pm
Northstar? Not likely when there is a feedback/idea thread for SotS HD, posted by Kerb and that’s still active, whereas this is a dead zone. ;)
I agree, though I'm positive the idea is on ice, not quite flatlined. From the info and art already revealed it seems to be a thought-through concept and something Kerberos would love to develop.

This is why I definitely wouldn't want to poke it with a stick too often (though I'd love to) as I'm sure Kerberos wants to see it happen more than I do and being a PITA wouln't help anyone.

SotS HD is the way to go IMO, a well known and established franchise reborn. Far enough from SotS2, too. If it is a hit, who knows what ideas may yet come (back) to life.

Anyway, till next July! Not a schedule BTW, it seems the joy of summer kinda brings the game back into memory. :)
ErinysSolForce Intelligence has great difficulty penetrating Liir society to that depth, for obvious reasons. fibioLack of scuba gear?

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Maybe even more fan support of what we are doing now? Dare to dream! :P

Return to “NorthStar General Discussion”