Can someone sign for this crate?

Have OmniCrate™, will travel the stars.
Post Reply
ZedF
Board Ninja
Board Ninja
Posts: 12569
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:13 pm

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by ZedF » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:39 pm

How about you take it off the boards and out of public attention, send some private emails and/or PMs, arrange some introductions, and let Kerberos make their own presentations? If you really do know businesspeople you should know how these things work. Negotiatons are not done in public. :roll:
Zed's TARs (sample):
Fractious Allies -- Hiver vs. Hiver, with allies
Who Let The Bugs Out -- Hiver vs. Tarka and Zuul
Tarka Ascendant -- Tarka vs. Hiver and Zuul

Strategy & Tactics Forum Archive -- More posts on strategy, tactics, and TARs

Libelnon
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by Libelnon » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:55 pm

ZedF wrote:How about you take it off the boards and out of public attention, send some private emails and/or PMs, arrange some introductions, and let Kerberos make their own presentations? If you really do know businesspeople you should know how these things work. Negotiatons are not done in public. :roll:


hey, someone injected some sense into this thread!

I find it quite hard to believe that Zanz has all these connections, personally. But, hey. We'll see.
Image
Yes, I use Raptr. Prefer it to XFire.
Mecron wrote: "...Oh btw, we are all machines so we can live on any planet and any ship of ours is technically a colonizer just by dumping a bunch of Ipods over the side."


I'd make a good spy. I always want to know what everyone else is doing. Being cooped up in an asteroid doesn't sound fun though...

User avatar
zanzibar196
Note: Not A Moderator
Posts: 8178
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:29 am

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by zanzibar196 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:16 am

Libelnon wrote:
ZedF wrote:How about you take it off the boards and out of public attention, send some private emails and/or PMs, arrange some introductions, and let Kerberos make their own presentations? If you really do know businesspeople you should know how these things work. Negotiatons are not done in public. :roll:


hey, someone injected some sense into this thread!

I find it quite hard to believe that Zanz has all these connections, personally. But, hey. We'll see.


Well, let's just say that today, I got a man to pay $2500 more than necessary to move his son's birthday gift from Los Angeles to Connecticut by next wednesday and leave it at that... I rather like the dynamic duo of Kerberos and Paradox... again, why should I screw up that relationship? Now, if kerberos ever needs help... they know who to call... but until then... why mess with a good thing? Just wish Paradox would announce Northstar as offical... ;)
Image

Image

User avatar
RobAK801
Doomsayer
Posts: 1400
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:19 pm

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by RobAK801 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 am

Every time Zanz posts about N* it is like someone yelling "patch" on the SotS forums x10 (>_<)
N* makes me miss my Commadore 64 and my copies of Starflight I + II :(

SolForce Grunt 1: With the Suul'ka on the loose Command has issued a F.U.C.K. You order.
SG2: A what?
SG1: A Fight Until Cthulu Kills You order!

User avatar
Sevain
Posts: 4606
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:41 pm

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by Sevain » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:57 am

zanzibar196 wrote:Well, let's just say that today, I got a man to pay $2500 more than necessary to move his son's birthday gift from Los Angeles to Connecticut by next wednesday and leave it at that... I rather like the dynamic duo of Kerberos and Paradox... again, why should I screw up that relationship? Now, if kerberos ever needs help... they know who to call... but until then... why mess with a good thing? Just wish Paradox would announce Northstar as offical... ;)
You got someone to pay 2500 dollars extra! Wow, clearly you are just the right man to procure funding for video game projects. The way you drive rich people's cars around I'm absolutely certain you could easily get them to accept your financial advice.

User avatar
Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore
Posts: 7458
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:58 am

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by Erinys » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Folks, I think that's enough ribbing. A few jokes all in good humor is fine, but I don't like things to get mean-spirited around here.

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
_______________________________________________
Official website
Twitter
Sword of the Stars Gallery on Facebook
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

User avatar
Space Voyager
Posts: 3509
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:23 pm

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by Space Voyager » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:27 am

Zuul have entered NS universe! :twisted:

:wink:
ErinysSolForce Intelligence has great difficulty penetrating Liir society to that depth, for obvious reasons. fibioLack of scuba gear?

User avatar
U.E.D.C.
Posts: 587
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by U.E.D.C. » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Grrr.... Damn space weasles gettin into my cargo. Hand me my shotgun, I've got a job... to... do.... :shock: Holy you freaks got big!
8)
Mecron wrote:"Hah! We rule the earth!!! Space is stupid anyway!"

User avatar
patton1942
Posts: 4404
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:01 am

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by patton1942 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:28 am

better than space herpes
Mecron on Rebellions: "hell no, we won't go!" becomes "Holy crap! We don't wanna glow!"
Here be pirates
Image
Image

User avatar
RobAK801
Doomsayer
Posts: 1400
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:19 pm

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by RobAK801 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Ice Pirates FTW!!
N* makes me miss my Commadore 64 and my copies of Starflight I + II :(

SolForce Grunt 1: With the Suul'ka on the loose Command has issued a F.U.C.K. You order.
SG2: A what?
SG1: A Fight Until Cthulu Kills You order!

User avatar
Ressev
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by Ressev » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:24 am

Can't believe there are no posts in the NorthStar section for 2011.

Guess this will fix that. :wink:
Win7 Pro - 64bit - 16gigs ram - NVidia card

Kangaxx
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:45 pm

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by Kangaxx » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Good call, we cant let them think we're not waiting anymore ... *gg*

long_fella
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 am

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by long_fella » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:27 am

I still wub N* and check back here regularly.....

User avatar
Coyote27
Posts: 2958
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:13 am

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by Coyote27 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Oho, people still remember Northstar! :thumbsup:
"In the absence of any orders, go find something and kill it." -Erwin Rommel

User avatar
Mecron
Kerberos
Posts: 38603
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:26 pm

Re: Can someone sign for this crate?

Post by Mecron » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:44 pm

keep the faith :thumbsup:

Post Reply

Return to “NorthStar General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests