The Sights of Piety...

Send... more... paramedics...

Moderator: Erinys

zanzibar196
Note: Not A Moderator

Re: The Sights of Piety...

Post by zanzibar196 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:28 am

I still think they should have put a version of mountain dew in the game... for the extreme zombie killer! :P

TrashMan

Post by TrashMan » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:30 am

Kerberos, why do you tease us so?? :cry:

http://a.imagehost.org/0161/Tease.jpg
halo07guy wrote: Praise be to Trashman! All will revel in his holy modding skillz!
And I say onto you: Blessed are those who play my mods - for they are good!

zanzibar196
Note: Not A Moderator

Post by zanzibar196 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:35 am

TrashMan wrote:Kerberos, why do you tease us so?? :cry:

http://a.imagehost.org/0161/Tease.jpg

Pressing the "F" key next to those crates actually gave me some decent ammo in my last game...

Otreum

Post by Otreum » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:45 am

Not the best shirt to be wearing when a zombie is saying "mmmm.....braaaainzzz"

FYI:
"I'm with Stupid" was photoshopped in...
Last edited by Otreum on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

TrashMan

Post by TrashMan » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:46 am

I got around 30-35 Spot...nuttin. :(
halo07guy wrote: Praise be to Trashman! All will revel in his holy modding skillz!
And I say onto you: Blessed are those who play my mods - for they are good!

Profound_Darkness

Post by Profound_Darkness » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:47 am

Nspace wrote:
Profound_Darkness wrote:Soup(sup) - Now with Lithium - to help you mellow into the dark days ahead

Sup is a play off of 7-up, not soup. :wink:

heh Yeah I caught the reference, hence the Lithium (which was originally in 7up)... the soda machines look a bit like there is an 'S', something red circle, 'up'.

Man the stuff we used to put in our soft drinks... (coca cola got it's name from the cocaine btw). :lol:
Mecron wrote:... "Hey aliens!! Candygram from the planet of crazy talking monkeys!!" ...

my fav tactical w/fav races :)

Bobert

Post by Bobert » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:01 am

:)
Last edited by Bobert on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otreum

Post by Otreum » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:14 am

Looking out of Piety Fire Department.

Just a few reasons why not to go look for supplies at 12:00am

Needless to say, I did end up dying shortly after that last screenshot as I couldn't see where the hell I was going and ended up tripping over something which resulted me getting trapped and the zombies having their way with me.

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:27 am

Ah it was worth it to get such nice shots at real nice resolution. Well done :thumbsup:

Windexglow

Post by Windexglow » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:25 am

tease > I found some good weapons in there the first time I came across it. Of course though a lone zombie downstairs killed me, since aiming is a bitch inside =/ 2 Spas shotguns, 1 m1, and tons of ammo.

Showing off the cool glass-crack effect. My framerate up there though was 5-6 on average. EDIT1: Oh yes, the bullet holes? From me trying to hit those mannequins.
Should have cranked the settings up on this one - I love how the skeleton is burnt. Horrid way to go..
I found this building near a military-medic camp. Completely boarded up besides the small front window. Nothing inside.

When I first started playing this game I could barely believe this game was worth the money it cost. But the gameplay has been growing on me every day, and each time I pick it back up again and get a little further.

fibio

Post by fibio » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:08 am

Not sure if this is clear enough but spotted this magazine...

Buy my book - Six Seconds of Moonlight on the kindle store.

Anyone can be a god beneath the moonlight, but who can be a hero?

Otreum

Post by Otreum » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:27 am

Yeh it is addictive even if it often runs under 15fps :P

Here are some more screenshots to feast on:
I call this, the Kerberos style, you are not a master of the kerberos style unless you wear Jeans, a crappy patch jacket, box sunglasses and a cigarrette hanging out your mouth like a real badass.

Setup for the fort:

And this is the result of running out of food JUST before the final wave causing all but 2 of the 15 or so people in my party to bail on me, leaving me to run around in the dark like a headless chook :

Ok, it seems as though the zombies can't make it up to the rooftop, but instead get all stuck directly below me when I go up there to the dome window.
Here is a piccy:

I was hoping that the zombies would follow me upstairs to the roof and then fall down the hole in that dome window :lol:
Last edited by Otreum on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otreum

Post by Otreum » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Oh i'm sorry.....I seem to be infected with an itchy print screen finger right now :(
It seems there is no cure, I am a lost cause now.

Anyway, here are some screenshots of my police barricade with all my survivors.
Unfortunately it seems the survivors had turned in a direction facing AWAY from where they were meant to be looking, which meant that zombies were mostly bundled up at the barricade behind survivors and only when the barricade broke, the survivors turned to try and kill the zombies.
I found that placing people with swords next to those with guns was really helpful for when zombies break through :D

Here is the setup before they broke in:

WE HAVE A BREACH! (The idea was for zombies to all get bundled up into that little square area for the shooting, however it seems that zombies quite easily hopped up and over my barricades :( )

Front barricades all broken within half a minute as did the rear barricades where my survivors were facing away from the zombies, I really thought my plan had failed at this point :P

Cleaning up the last of the zombies, a scrubs zombie managed to walk straight past defences and attack one of the kids...

There seemed to be an aweful lot of scrubs coming in that front doorway which made things a bit annoying as they kept getting back up and trying to put zombies back together again :lol:

"Violating your rights since 1933" :bangdesk:

Paul

Post by Paul » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Nice shots :)

I had an issue with my barricades poofing too. Did you look to see what was destroying them? I found that my own people kept blowing them up by shooting them, and the zombies just climb over. Kinda makes it pointless to make them if your people won't shoot the zombies while they climb over and instead blow up the barricades.

Return to “Fort Zombie”