FZ 1.0.7 Update Details

Send... more... paramedics...

Moderator: Erinys

erdrik

Re: FZ 1.0.7 Update Details

Post by erdrik » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:26 pm

They are not death to me! :twisted: ... well.. ok sometimes they are. But only when Im not paying attention. :oops:

SkyCap92

Post by SkyCap92 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:15 am

I still have not been able to find a site to download the patch any ideas?

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:26 am

where did you get the game from?

erdrik

Post by erdrik » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:42 am

They are not patches, rather they are redownloads.
Which means if you purchased the game, you should already have the latest version.
Assuming the place of purchase has updated to the latest version of course.

Revolver Hawk

Post by Revolver Hawk » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:57 am

When I was clearing out my base, I fought a football zombie and blew its arms off. I was fighting a second zombie and I managed to blow it's arms off. I dodged the football zombie repeatedly, and he repeatedly hit the second zombie. Every time he hit the second zombie it seemed to bounce higher and higher. When he hit it the final time, both zombies suddenly shot upwards into the sky. I then got a message saying the base was clear, even though tackling is not supposed to hurt football zombies. Not sure what this means.

Greenpakto

Post by Greenpakto » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Revolver Hawk wrote:When I was clearing out my base, I fought a football zombie and blew its arms off. I was fighting a second zombie and I managed to blow it's arms off. I dodged the football zombie repeatedly, and he repeatedly hit the second zombie. Every time he hit the second zombie it seemed to bounce higher and higher. When he hit it the final time, both zombies suddenly shot upwards into the sky. I then got a message saying the base was clear, even though tackling is not supposed to hurt football zombies. Not sure what this means.

The clearing of the base seems to be "time-limited" as well. For example: Walk into base, kill of a few zombies, notice one zombie in the distance, running towards it, but before you can reach and kill him you get a "clear based" sign. It might depend on how far you are away from the zombies. But many times ive seen zombies dissapear in front of me and I get to automatically have cleared the base.

Ryusho

Post by Ryusho » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:21 am

I need to go download this game again, have not played in several version,s forgot what the last version I played was actually, So I need to go see the improvements.

Return to “Fort Zombie”