Things to mod

Chris
Zuul Survivor
Zuul Survivor

Re: Things to mod

Post by Chris » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:34 am

TrashMan wrote:
Mecron wrote:You should look into a job someday gazz. Always fun to go pro.

Every modders dream Mec....every modders dream. :wink:

Frak..I wish there were more than 2 game developers in Croatia... :cry:

You shouldn't let geography hold you back. A group of SE:IV modders just recently formed a company and are developing a 4x for Shrapnel Games. I don't know the specifics, but I'm pretty sure they're working remotely.

TrashMan

Post by TrashMan » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:34 am

Sooo....no one has figured how to add new gunz yet? :cry:
halo07guy wrote: Praise be to Trashman! All will revel in his holy modding skillz!
And I say onto you: Blessed are those who play my mods - for they are good!

Ares_in_snow

Post by Ares_in_snow » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:02 pm

I think the guns are pretty good as is, honestly. If I were to recommend a change, It would largely be how training effects accuracy.

The biggest difference between a well trained shooter and a skilled amateur is how they deal with stress. The most people can put bullets on paper within the first couple shots they fire. The overwhelming vast majority of people lose that ability under stress. Hands become shaky, they lose fine muscle coordination, and tend to squeeze the trigger too early. (In deer hunting usually referred to as Buck Fever)

What I would do is increase the accuracy of all guns when there is no zombie within oh, 20 feet or so. Then drastically reduce it the closer the zeds get. This would mirror the real world tendancy of even moderately trained people (Police officers, typical military) who aren't able to "hit the barn" at all when stressed.

Return to “FZ Modding”