Audio Fix Request

Goweigus

Audio Fix Request

Post by Goweigus » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:52 am

I am extremely annoyed with the 'You found some stuff in a container with your F button' noise and the noise played when I click around with my inventory and such

Could someone possibly edit some file for me or tell me how I might mute these?

Paul

Re: Audio Fix Request

Post by Paul » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:42 am

I'm beginning to feel the same way about the "found something" sound. At first I was like "Oh, new sound." then after a few times I started looking for the option to disable it. It just seems so out of place.

Here I am, alone, dodging zombies and dashing from building to building. The constant moaning of the dead in the background. Gunfire from zombies intent on shooting me. I round a corner, a zombie moans and lunges for me - I shoot him before he gets to me. The moans and sounds of shattering glass alert me to approaching zombies, with only a few rounds left in my beretta. I quickly search the cache of boxes that I came here for....

BLING! BINGBINGBLING!!! Suddenly im the lucky winner of a slot machine jackpot? Of guns and ammo, I guess.

Anyway, I'm seconding the request for a way to disable it.

Imgran

Re: Audio Fix Request

Post by Imgran » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:50 pm

It's fine. Just think of the sound as a sub-in for the emotional reaction to suddenly finding something useful in the middle of the undead wasteland.

Return to “FZ Modding”