favourite survivours

Discuss The Rot as seen in Fort Zombie

Moderator: Erinys

U.E.D.C.

favourite survivours

Post by U.E.D.C. » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:38 am

I'm a huge fan of the Poe family. August and Jethro have been with me since the begining. Found Edgar later on. They are all valuable fighters and make up the core of my group. What about you guys? Anybody got a survivour they love? Or is it just me? I seem to get attached to NPCs. I'm one of the few Halo fans who likes marines. Everybody hates em. Anyway got a survivour you've got some insight on, post it here.
Mecron wrote:"Hah! We rule the earth!!! Space is stupid anyway!"

U.E.D.C.

Re: favourite survivours

Post by U.E.D.C. » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:12 pm

:cry:

I guess I'll go first (and last)
The Poe Family: They're all really tough, seem loyal too.

Seriphoth

Post by Seriphoth » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:16 am

I think I would have to say my favorite family is the Dunsany family...

I don't know but I always feel a little bit safer wandering the zombie infested streets with at least one Dunsany in my raiding party

but then again, I guess I could be a little biased towards the military family

GammaPaladin
Cassandra

Post by GammaPaladin » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:22 am

Arthur Conan Dunsany is funny... Little kid with 21 rifle skill :D

For the most part I've just put the kids where they'll be safe unless everyone else dies... But little Arthur's skill is too valuable. I gave him a Lee Enfield and set him in a good sniping position.

U.E.D.C.

Post by U.E.D.C. » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Jethro, Edgar and August Poe are my main raiding party, they're tough as nails and have been loyal friends since day one. Definitly my favourite survivors.
on another note, if there was a FZ 2 that continued in Peity with Ben, I think a good idea would be that at the start of a new game you could select up to three survivors and one gun each to follow you, maybe something that sensed which survivors you had rescued in FZ, and the weapons would be a randomized set. I say this cause I don't want to part with the Poe's

U.E.D.C.

Post by U.E.D.C. » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Jethro, Edgar and August Poe are my main raiding party, they're tough as nails and have been loyal friends since day one. Definitly my favourite survivors.
on another note, if there was a FZ 2 that continued in Peity with Ben, I think a good idea would be that at the start of a new game you could select up to three survivors and one gun each to follow you, maybe something that sensed which survivors you had rescued in FZ, and the weapons would be a randomized set. I say this cause I don't want to part with the Poe's

Olon

Post by Olon » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Dunsany, but mostly because I got the old gramps first survivor and was impressed by his 40+rifle skills.

Tuv

Post by Tuv » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:20 am

The Lovecrafts. First, because I almost always seem to get Sarah Lovecraft as my first survivor. Second, because I like to fight my intangible horrors from other dimensions with intangible horrors from other dimensions.

My raiding parties seem to consist almost entirely of children wielding melee weapons that should be too heavy for them to lift. For some reason if I bring anyone but a child along, they die a horrible horrible death.

Children ARE likely the best possible survivors in a situation like this though.

Muzzy

Post by Muzzy » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Ol' granny headshots, aka Agatha Chambers. After her, the Poes and the Dunsanys are well received.

Verbreiten Sie bösartig Glee

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Lol...thank you Muzzy. That actually made me laugh out loud.

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

Muzzy

Post by Muzzy » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:47 am

Erinys wrote:Lol...thank you Muzzy. That actually made me laugh out loud.

--Arinn

Glad to oblige.

Verbreiten Sie bösartig Glee

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 pm

If you check his age versus the current date, Theodosius Ashton was the right age, social class and nationality for military service in Southeast Asia in 1970.

It's like riding a bicycle. You never forget. Especially when there's a zombie trying to eat your face. :wink:

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

Bloodhawk

Post by Bloodhawk » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:16 am

I like the Darner party but they keep stopping and cutting up the zombies to take home with them for dinner. My team is usally Poe female/det, the doc who looks like Winscot, and usally one other depending on the type of mission. I let them all carry rifles and shotguns i carry my Katana.

Return to “The Zombie Apocalypse”