Advanced Zombies

Discuss The Rot as seen in Fort Zombie

Moderator: Erinys

Muzzy

Advanced Zombies

Post by Muzzy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 am

So, more recent zed games tend to include some sort of super zombie for bosses and the like. As Fam La approaches, and awakens, I can imagine it's presence beginning to twist the walking dead into less and less human abominations. On the other hand, maybe not. Maybe its presence will just tear those it has touched apart.

Verbreiten Sie bösartig Glee

Profound_Darkness

Re: Advanced Zombies

Post by Profound_Darkness » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:50 am

I would imagine that those medical zeds could be used to create some freakish things... and eventually it's power could get to the point of not needing to operate by many of 'our' rules.

Still I don't see FZ going in the direction of RE very much.
Mecron wrote:... "Hey aliens!! Candygram from the planet of crazy talking monkeys!!" ...

my fav tactical w/fav races :)

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:03 pm

Certainly some ugly things could result from the activities of medical zeds, especially in places where there have been no human beings to interfere with their needlework. More importantly, however, as the collision between Fam La and our universe continues, you may see more and more things that are Not From Around Here At All--like the black and twisted vegetation that you have seen bursting from the ground and creeping over the walls in corrupted areas.

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

U.E.D.C.

Post by U.E.D.C. » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Can we fight them? Can we choose to take the fight to them, to not just stand in the path and brace for the coming storm? If we seek out and destroy all those who have gathered at the dark churches, theaters and Food Libraries, will we have done something? Or are our petty raids merely a mosquito bite to Fam La?
Mecron wrote:"Hah! We rule the earth!!! Space is stupid anyway!"

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:18 pm

You will certainly have to fight. Right now you are a mosquito bite to Fam La...but the bite is starting to itch unmercifully. And yes, the more you accomplish--the more living human beings you save and preserve--the more that bite will go from itching...to burning...to unrelenting torture.

Every breath you take is Fam La's pain.

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

Return to “The Zombie Apocalypse”