Mannequins!

Discuss The Rot as seen in Fort Zombie

Moderator: Erinys

Cpt. Awesome

Mannequins!

Post by Cpt. Awesome » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:06 pm

So whats the deal with all the mannequins?

Other than being around to mess with players when you see them from afar or turn a corner. :D

Nightshade

Re: Mannequins!

Post by Nightshade » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:31 pm

I suspect the zombies have set them up. Its easy to forget that though they're individually stupid, there's a certain roving collective intelligence behind them, but that's abundantly clear if you look around the game enough.

Cpt. Awesome

Post by Cpt. Awesome » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Nightshade wrote:I suspect the zombies have set them up. Its easy to forget that though they're individually stupid, there's a certain roving collective intelligence behind them, but that's abundantly clear if you look around the game enough.

Yeah it wasn't clear to me if Zombies set them up to trick survivors, or the other way around. I was leaning more in favour of the survivors as the ones to set them up.

I suppose the Zombies feel kinship with the mannequins :D

crafter

Post by crafter » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:03 am

They don't do that well on distracting though. Who gets scared of them? But, it's more like a Stephen King-ish story; you start seeing a mannequin, then more as you turn around the corners. Then the survivors in town start appearing less and less, until one of your own disappears, and you start seeing more Mannequins. Finally, in one night, you wake up, covered in sweat, and smell a rubber-ish or plastic-ish pungent odour, and look out the window to check, for fear of the zombies. To your horror, there are only Mannequins, gathered in a crowd, looking at you with blank eyes.

zanzibar196
Note: Not A Moderator

Post by zanzibar196 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:30 am

Return to “The Zombie Apocalypse”