Fort Zombie II ideas

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Re: Fort Zombie II ideas

Post by Erinys » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:50 pm

I didn't see the last few comments on this thread until just now! Just wanted to say quickly reply to some of the posters:

@ Darth Noob: We really do appreciate all the fan support we have had on this title already. FZ Players have done a lot. They invested a few dollars on an experimental title, played it, gave us excellent technical feedback that helped us improve performance for a lot of players, and told their friends about the game and its updates. If Paradox ever decides to offer a pre-order for FZ 2, I am positive it will not be $100!

@ Adamantine Angel: I'm afraid that FZ 2 will be only one game with one basic setting, not six or seven games set in the FZ universe at once. I have seen a horror game spanning multiple time periods--Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem--and I thought the story-telling of that game was exemplary, but at the moment I'm not planning to employ that model for FZ titles. If there was a Wild West, Victorian London or Crusader game set in the FZ universe, the object of the game would be to defeat Fam La in that time and place--and it would be difficult enough to merit an entire game. ;)

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

Adamantine Angel

Post by Adamantine Angel » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:41 am

I didn't know about those other games. Thank you. I'll keep an eye out for them... no pun intended. :oops:
"Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once."

-William Shakespeare

"A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on the installment plan."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Darth Noob

Post by Darth Noob » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:10 am

I'd give you a hand, but I'm using mine. :lol:
Anybody have a decent recipe for mouse?

Return to “FZ Suggestions”