STEAM...

tandooriguide

STEAM...

Post by tandooriguide » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:07 am

This game has ALOT of pottential. I understand this wasnt meant to be a game that would be long lived but if u guys simply patched it up a bit or maybe even made a second one, then all you would have to do is post it on Steam. It would appear on the front page for thousands of players to see and im sure, based off of the majority of reviews i have read for this game, this game would be an instant hit. I know you guys think that if u were to make a second one or try to patch it up most people would think that it isnt very good because of the origional one they are used to playing but just look at team fortress and its prequel team fortress 2. The first one was horrible if i do say so myself but the second one satisfied thousand and thousands of gamers. You guys wouldnt even have to add new items to the game untill u saw better results. I understand you guys were looking to make North star a more popular game but guys, people are more interested in zombies than they are in space, i mean its practically part of our culture as people. I am only in 8th grade and soon moving into my first year of high school and I hope to become a video game artist to create an indie game in a zombie appocalypse scenario i expect to be an rpg, and i have already took a tallie form the majority of the guys at my school and so far they are intersted in my ideas. Unfortunately im not old enough nor do i have the knowledge to start creating my own games, so in the mean time, along with the other people who have tried this game, I would love to be able to play a good rpg about zombies. Please guys consider my post. I would be overjoyed to see this game become a succes. :awesome:

Mecron
Kerberos

Re: STEAM...

Post by Mecron » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:41 am

Fear not...like a good zombie...FZ has much life in it yet...stay tuned ;)

Nightshade

Post by Nightshade » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Mecron wrote:Fear not...like a good zombie...FZ has much life in it yet...stay tuned ;)

You're a massive tease, you know. :lol:

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 pm

I am provocatively dressed as well 8)

Pianoman

Post by Pianoman » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:27 am

If only I could have the patience of a zombie...anyways.. I anxiously await like a human :jump:

santiagoth93

Post by santiagoth93 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:22 am

I am very anxious about the steam release, I didn't want to create an impulse account so I guess I will wait till it's done

Return to “FZ Suggestions”