Purchase options and promoting the game

santiagoth93

Purchase options and promoting the game

Post by santiagoth93 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:28 am

Hi Everyone.
I wanted to buy this (in my opinion) awesome game but I found out it is not possible to purchase it through steam nor the kerberos productions website.
I think if you released the game on steam it would attract a much broader audience and it would get your game known, however, as of indie games I always prefer to buy the game directly from the indie developers so I know all my money goes to the development team and not to steam, gamesgate or impulse...etc, hence I propose the game to be available for purchase at the official website of kerberos productions.

I also think a good idea to promote the game, make profit, get more renown and also contributing to a honourable cause is to make Fort zombie be part of a bundle that helps charity and indie developers, such as the Humble indie bundle.

thank you for your attention

castewarkp
Site Admin

Re: Purchase options and promoting the game

Post by castewarkp » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:13 am

Hey, thanks for the kind words.
All of your suggestions are excellent, but hinge on the fact that Paradox published the game - we didn't independently publish it, which is why we don't offer it directly, nor can we easily offer it to a charity bundle, though if we could, we would. As for Steam, those kinds of DDL deals are also in the hands of Paradox. It would be nice to get it on Steam one day, but currently it is only available everywhere BUT Steam. I will say though that we're big big fans of Gamers Gate, so if you're looking for the more supportive way to buy the game, you could consider that, as it not only supports us, but a DDL partner that we'd like to see grow and grow.
Cheers,
c

Nightshade

Re: Purchase options and promoting the game

Post by Nightshade » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:00 pm

I'd also like to recommend GamersGate; there are a few issues with them, but all of them apply even more to Steam, so...

Return to “FZ Suggestions”