Looking for MP match

Lookin' for a fight? Lookin' to talk about a fight? Talk about your multiplayer tactics here.
Dratois

Looking for MP match

Post by Dratois » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:50 am

I have be playing SP for a long and I want to get into some MP matches. However I have to warn you all that I am runing on a i3 1.4 ghz CPU with the intel 3000 hd graphic card on an laptop so it might go client crashing :P :googly: . I have notice that when I start combat sometimes the client goes down. The Big hazmat warning aside :googly: if your intrested in a match I am able to play on Fridays and/or Saturdays around 7 pm Centeral Time (that is UTC -6).
*edit* ok I am avabile to play any day of the week atm due to not having a job !grr looking for though. Just pm me in the forms if you are intrested :googly: .
Update: my main Computer/Laptop is out of commission till I can get it fixed. Get's Stucked loading so I have to see if I can remove some bloat.

Resok
Kerbicron Cleric
Kerbicron Cleric

Re: Looking for MP match

Post by Resok » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:50 pm

Sorry to hear about your computer woes.

Unfortunately my schedule has been pretty packed lately in general (work has been swamped) and I have several existing regular MP games going on the days I have plenty of time.

Dratois

Re: Looking for MP match

Post by Dratois » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:03 pm

My computer is preety much a rent-to-own so repairing is not much of an issue. Plus I can switch it out for another one should it be better then the one I have atm of the writing of this post, which I need to since it can barely run beaning a few Ghz shy. :googly:
Update: I have got the Laptop Replaced and upgraded so I can now propley play SotS 2 :lol: :googly:

Return to “Multiplayer Discussion”