Recycling Ship : only one button

A lot of gamers means a lot of opinions - share and discuss them here.

Moderator: Erinys

Triakis

Post by Triakis » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:27 pm

We all know that strange feeling.

You just get a bunch of fantastic weapon's research, and made new cool designs with them. But now, you're facing your reserve tab. In this reserve tab, you know that there are 40 ships you want to destroy. And you know that each one will require a click on the little bin, a click on a first confirmation text box, and a click on a second confirmation text box. And since you're a good emperor, you won't send your crew to a useless death. Painful, right ?

So here is what I suggest :

When you right click on a design (under reserve tab) there's a "mass salvage" option. If you click on it, a text box appear, asking you how many ship you want to recycle. And here you go.

I don't know if anybody can understand what I've wrote since I'm not a natural English speaker, but I hope you get the idea :)

zanzibar196
Note: Not A Moderator

Post by zanzibar196 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:15 am

Wasn't this feature in the original sots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOEaintME

Re: Recycling Ship : only one button

Post by WOEaintME » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:45 pm

A great idea. It's always a pain scrolling through and clicking so many ships. The only thing I would say is instead of an option for how many to salvage just make it a salvage all button. Adding the ability to select a number is prone to error.

For example, say I have 10 ships, two of which are at full health and eight are badly damaged. I choose to salvage eight. Eight are selected and I end up with one fully healed and one badly damaged ship remaining.

Space Voyager

Re: Recycling Ship : only one button

Post by Space Voyager » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:47 am

zanzibar196 wrote:Wasn't this feature in the original sots?

It still is. ;) You can select as many ships as you want and scrap them. They will give you additional IO, best used when you're building something else.
ErinysSolForce Intelligence has great difficulty penetrating Liir society to that depth, for obvious reasons. fibioLack of scuba gear?

Return to “Suggestions”