The Matrix

All off-topic, non-Kerberos chatter. Saw a flick? Read a comic? Heard a tune? Got some news? Do it here, please and thanks.

Moderator: Erinys

Sebastian

The Matrix

Post by Sebastian » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:24 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eC4PI9y6AVQ

Anyone excited for this? I’m hyped. Interesting that it’s just Lana though. Also I love N Patrick Harris ever since I saw him in Starship Troopers.

fiendishrabbit

Re: The Matrix

Post by fiendishrabbit » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:43 am

I'm cautiously optimistic.

It is pretty cool though that Carrie-Ann Moss is still the female lead in this kind of movie. Just 15-20 years ago Hollywood would have flipped out and replaced her with someone younger (regardless of what the director wanted).
You can't trust the Liir. Never trust someone that smiles all the time.

Defenestar

Post by Defenestar » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:15 pm

Also cautiously optimistic. Keanu's been in some neat things lately, and it's good to see Moss returning, hard agree on that. Anyione trying to replace her might well have run in to some hard nos from both Reeves and the director. I feel like neither of them would put up with that kind of nonsense.

Also hello again everyone it's been a while. God has permitted me to survive and I will be making it everyone's problem.

Slashman

Post by Slashman » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:48 am

I dunno...the first movie was golden...but the two sequels just were not that great...I'm going to wait and see.
If you want a different perspective, stand on your head.

Return to “Off Topic Misc.”