New Here? No problem, Introduce yourself

All off-topic, non-Kerberos chatter. Saw a flick? Read a comic? Heard a tune? Got some news? Do it here, please and thanks.

Moderator: Erinys

The_Unificator

New Here? No problem, Introduce yourself

Post by The_Unificator » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi Guys and Girls

i hope you are having a great day, i open this thread for anyone new here in the forum can present him/herself to the rest of the board and also for the experienced forum members to drop some tips or suggestions for the newcomers, as myself :) , some days ago i register myself in the forum but i am playing :sots1: 1.2.2 from some months ago when Paradox give it away in his newsletter and i love it.

i am in the Paradox Forums too (the same username what i use here) and am an avid strategy gamer, what stumble upon Paradox because one friend told me and gift me a copy of Victoria - Revolutions, since that day i became addicted to his games :lol: and later when i learn about :sots1: they became my favorite company, is good what Kerberos is working with them

i hope what we can share great moments together and enjoy this wonderful thing called gaming :D

¿what you think?

PS: if is not much work, i will like to ask if any moderator can make this thread sticky for practical reasons, so that way all can found the thread
An Argentinian SolForce Captain awaiting new orders

Mecron
Kerberos

Re: New Here?, dont problem, Introduce yourself

Post by Mecron » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Welcome to the boards uni! And yes we used to have a topic like this for new folks back in the day but I think we just kinda got lazy and misplaced it. Will definetly have caste sticky this one. Thanks for the reminder! :D

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Welcome to the forums, Unificator. :)

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

zanzibar196
Note: Not A Moderator

Re: New Here? No problem, Introduce yourself

Post by zanzibar196 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:37 am

I'm old here... but I thought I would introduce myself and welcome you! :)

The_Unificator

Post by The_Unificator » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:04 am

Mecron wrote:Welcome to the boards uni! And yes we used to have a topic like this for new folks back in the day but I think we just kinda got lazy and misplaced it. Will definetly have caste sticky this one. Thanks for the reminder! :D

hi mecron, many thanks for your nice words and for make the thread sticky, i totally love :sots1: and the responsible and caring aproach the company have with his customers, you and Paradox are my favorites in the gaming industry, keep in this path, you are doing fine :)

The_Unificator

Post by The_Unificator » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:36 pm

zanzibar196 wrote:I'm old here... but I thought I would introduce myself and welcome you! :)

many thanks zanzibar, thanks for your words, i hope you are having a great day

The_Unificator

Post by The_Unificator » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Erinys wrote:Welcome to the forums, Unificator. :)

--Arinn

thanks Arinn, i have to tell you something, i totally love The Deacon Tale, i have read the fragments in the :sots1: Wiki and i like it a lot, sadly i didnt have the money to buy the book but maybe sometime i will be able to do it, anyway i have to thank you for the great work you do with the game, the deep and detailled info of each one of the races and the :sots1: universe as a whole is very interesting and inmersive.

keep in this path and the glory and success will fill your career :)

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:08 am

Many thanks for the kind words. :) The e-book version of the book is not that expensive these days, if you ever want to read the whole thing.

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

The_Unificator

Post by The_Unificator » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Erinys wrote:Many thanks for the kind words. :) The e-book version of the book is not that expensive these days, if you ever want to read the whole thing.

--Arinn

you welcome, i will try to buy the book the next month, wish me luck :)

Amonkoth

Post by Amonkoth » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 pm

I too am new here.
I've been playing Sword of the Stars for alittle over a year now, and I'm happy to finally find a group of people that still support such a great game, and a great Canadian company.
Nolite Troglodytas pascere
There are some tunes you only whistle when you're alone in the dark.
--Arinn

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Welcome Amon! :thumbsup:

The_Unificator

Post by The_Unificator » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:07 am

Amonkoth wrote:I too am new here.
I've been playing Sword of the Stars for alittle over a year now, and I'm happy to finally find a group of people that still support such a great game, and a great Canadian company.

welcome amonkoth

i also like :sots1: and i play it a lot, even at work :lol: , also rexcently i was able to buy :bob: :amoc: :any: in Gamwersgate a few days ago wehen they were having a :sots1: week

i hope you enjoy your stay with us, usually we dont bite :lol:

medic

Post by medic » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi everyone! I have been reading forumz for a year or such, but it's never too late to begin posting? :roll:

I've played SotS a loooong time, for 2 or 3 years. That's a really creative and unusual thing, you guys made a really great work! Lovely details, interesting findings, deep universe and totally different races - mmm... :)

I hope i'll be here for a long time... and, well, sorry for my poor english :googly:

The_Unificator

Post by The_Unificator » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm

medic wrote:Hi everyone! I have been reading forumz for a year or such, but it's never too late to begin posting? :roll:

I've played SotS a loooong time, for 2 or 3 years. That's a really creative and unusual thing, you guys made a really great work! Lovely details, interesting findings, deep universe and totally different races - mmm... :)

I hope i'll be here for a long time... and, well, sorry for my poor english :googly:

welcome medic :D , thanks for posting and also for your support to the game and the forum.

i also love the background story for the races and the :sots1: universe as a whole

marshb

Post by marshb » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Welcome medic! :D
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

Orison of Sonmi-451

Return to “Off Topic Misc.”