Trumps gift to Putin?

All off-topic, non-Kerberos chatter. Saw a flick? Read a comic? Heard a tune? Got some news? Do it here, please and thanks.

Moderator: Erinys

marshb

Re: Trumps gift to Putin?

Post by marshb » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:30 am

Sigh. Just trying to remind you to be skeptical about numbers from an organization that created those numbers ie they caused those casualties. Don't you think it would be wise to be suspicious that they too report those numbers and that they may be embarrassed by same? For Petes sake, the government is widley know to screw with those numbers to both hide the carnage it causes and to bolster its rep, often both at the same time! Wouldn't it be wise to get those numbers from an outside organization who doesn't have a dog in that fight? Like I said, "public relations" which is what that webpage is all about. Not just about keeping us "informed".

I mean, there's skepticism and then there's deliberately being obtuse, which seems to be all the rage of late. Sorry. Maybe I'm just burnt out on the hysteria DT has brought on us all. Just saying.

Anyway, were way off topic now and not much seems to happening on this front (thank the deity ) but I'll revist if things get "interesting" like a "Reichstag fire" to distract the public from special counsels. :lol:
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

Orison of Sonmi-451

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:40 am

Awesome...you are now crossing the line into tedious. You have been given the clues as to where knowledge might lay. Pursue it or not but please stop being snotty to everyone who isn't acting like this is a facebook debate.

As for being on topic, I really like trumps backpedal. Its nice to know there is a president who is really concerned about what another leader "believes". :roll:

marshb

Post by marshb » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:52 am

Mecron wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:40 am
Awesome...you are now crossing the line into tedious. You have been given the clues as to where knowledge might lay. Pursue it or not but please stop being snotty to everyone who isn't acting like this is a facebook debate.

As for being on topic, I really like trumps backpedal. Its nice to know there is a president who is really concerned about what another leader "believes". :roll:
Lol! He really is desperate to belong to the Big Boys Club! :lol:
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

Orison of Sonmi-451

Sebastian

Post by Sebastian » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:59 pm

Mecron wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:20 am
Saudi Arabia is killing thousands of civilians using american weapons...maybe just unpack that one in relationship to the groovy.
"Hot take": I blame USA!

Sebastian

Post by Sebastian » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:04 pm

"1 million will die" is that not correct? It's unconscionable.

Return to “Off Topic Misc.”