How long will this insanity be allowed to go on?

All off-topic, non-Kerberos chatter. Saw a flick? Read a comic? Heard a tune? Got some news? Do it here, please and thanks.

Moderator: Erinys

Mecron
Kerberos

How long will this insanity be allowed to go on?

Post by Mecron » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:29 pm

...lets deal with reality people and deal with the fact that the InCel movement HAS to be taken apart. I am lenient...enforced therapy for all members seems humane, but to be honest, after today, I am willing to go with voluntary/aided recycling. There has GOT to be a limit to what society will take from these sad lil monsters.

Slashman

Re: How long will this insanity be allowed to go on?

Post by Slashman » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:46 pm

I admit I did not know this was a thing.

I'm really not sure what to say.
If you want a different perspective, stand on your head.

Hadza

Post by Hadza » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:16 pm

As bad as it might be, """I.N.C.E.L.""" is not a movement, but a grassroots phenomenon and it will never go away until either the reasons for it are gone, or you have a perfect hivemind which culls wrongthink even before it happens (and we know even hivers don't have that). You bet I don't want the second option.

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:02 pm

You mean mandatory therapy for broken people on the brink of violence as the thing that will make the reason for it go away? Fair enough. Or more gently, a societal curve away from the toxic masculinity that creates this toxic view of human relationships. Also a very viable answer.

Return to “Off Topic Misc.”