The Lore Books

Questions and Answers About the SotSverse

Moderator: Erinys

CrystalDragonSora

Re: The Lore Books

Post by CrystalDragonSora » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:28 pm

US resident here. I'm also in the camp of 'Never received the Lore Book', and I did fill out the second survey.

Not sure how relevant this is, but I'll go ahead and mention it anyway. I did receive the Ground Pounders and Kaiju-A-GoGo T-shirts and the lovely SotS dice last year, but nothing else.
The Crystal Dragon has a blog and Twitter!
We are...seven swords in unison.

The sun was born, and so it shall die, so only shadows comfort me. I know in darkness, I will find you, giving up inside like me... Each day shall end as it begins, and though you're far away from me... I know in darkness, I will find you, giving up inside like me...

nubs2468

Post by nubs2468 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:16 pm

I have a friend who purchased the first book and still has not seen anything, he will be reaching out to you for that. I wanted to find out if there was more info on the Black lore book. I purchased that but havent seen any news on it.

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:12 am

nubs2468 wrote:I have a friend who purchased the first book and still has not seen anything, he will be reaching out to you for that. I wanted to find out if there was more info on the Black lore book. I purchased that but havent seen any news on it.

Thanks for checking in.

Black Section is in production at the moment, and will be entering the lay-out phase as soon as the art and text is complete.

If your friend is missing a Lore Book, please do have him/her contact me. We'll want to track down the receipt and deliver ASAP!

--A
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

DemoMonkey

Post by DemoMonkey » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:37 pm

"Black Section is in production at the moment, and will be entering the lay-out phase as soon as the art and text is complete."

YAY!

Hawawaa

Post by Hawawaa » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:02 pm

Hey I just want to say thanks I just got the book and all my kickstarter stuff on black friday. Also love the coin and the extra dice(using them in Magic the Gathering). :D

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Hawawaa wrote:Hey I just want to say thanks I just got the book and all my kickstarter stuff on black friday. Also love the coin and the extra dice(using them in Magic the Gathering). :D

Happy Black Friday! And thank you for your patience.I'm trying to track down every single order that could have gone astray over time and make sure it is fulfilled. I am hoping every missing book or item will be delivered before Christmas.^_^

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

Yskonyn

Post by Yskonyn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:05 am

Happy newyear!!

I just want to report that I did get the book. Its a true work of art and, in fact, has rekindled my love for SotS2! :)
Great to see Black is finally going into production as well.

Sorry to hear some of you still havent received the Lorebook. Hopefully it gets sorted soon.

All the best to everyone for 2017!

DemoMonkey

Post by DemoMonkey » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:12 am

Any update on the "Black Section" book?

Jabbawocky
Doomsayer

Post by Jabbawocky » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:31 am

DemoMonkey wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:12 am
Any update on the "Black Section" book?
Bump..? I've been wondering this myself.

willdieh

Post by willdieh » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Any current info on the lore book in general? I've always wished I could get a hard copy but don't know if that's even still an option. I know Erinys used to have a PDF version you could buy on her personal site but I'd love to find a bound version.

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:14 pm

10 of a very small number of spares were just given away on The Pit Kickstarter campaign. Sorry you missed it.

Yskonyn

Post by Yskonyn » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:05 am

Little old me checking in again to find out what the status on Black Section is please?

Return to “The Lore”