morrigi generals

Moderator: Makail

Tavio

morrigi generals

Post by Tavio » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:29 pm

hello dear modders

i come with a question about morrigi generals, is there any way to make it so that the generals for the morrigi faction are always morrigi? if so, can someone point me on where to make the changes? i've tried looking for it, but couldnt find it.

any help will be apreciated

i also treid searching, and found a where to look at, but i opened it with notepad and the information string is entirely one after another, making it really terrible to read it.

well, found the file where it has info about initial age, service age, retirement and traits stuff, but no info about making it morrigi only, or any more info for that matter

Peanutcat

Re: morrigi generals

Post by Peanutcat » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:51 pm

I'd love to have this aswell..

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:22 am

Ummm cause you don't understand morrigi society? :P

Shadow
Ante Priore Wangum

Post by Shadow » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:24 am

You do know that the Morrigi is a confederation of all races right?
Dennis J. Greene
aka
Shadow
SFCShadow (on Paradox Forum)

Alehandr WS

Post by Alehandr WS » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:39 am

Mecron wrote:Ummm cause you don't understand morrigi society? :P

Ummm, Mecron, this is [s]SPARTA[/s] modding forum, so why can't he have nice things? :P

Also OP, it's not generals, but admirals.

israelien

Post by israelien » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 am

yes, but the Morrigi are still the dominant player in the Confederation, with their entire male population in shipboard service.

Currently one often ends up with only 1-2 Morrigi admirals, and occasionally none at all.

It would make more sense if the the odds were skewed so say 70% of their admirals were actual Morrigi, with 10% odds for Tarkas/Human/Hiver admirals.

Liir admirals don't really make sense given it seems unlikely that Liir would become Black Swimmers for a polity other than their own. Prester Zuul likewise seem too tightly linked to the Liir to be a part of the Confederation.

Peanutcat

Post by Peanutcat » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:29 pm

israelien wrote:

yes, but the Morrigi are still the dominant player in the Confederation, with their entire male population in shipboard service.

Currently one often ends up with only 1-2 Morrigi admirals, and occasionally none at all.

It would make more sense if the the odds were skewed so say 70% of their admirals were actual Morrigi, with 10% odds for Tarkas/Human/Hiver admirals.

Liir admirals don't really make sense given it seems unlikely that Liir would become Black Swimmers for a polity other than their own. Prester Zuul likewise seem too tightly linked to the Liir to be a part of the Confederation.

That would be even better. I'm annoyed in having a total of 1 morrigi admiral of 20 fleets. Yet making there none other than morrigi goes against the lore

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:16 pm

a) good point about morrigi density should be a bit higher...will make a note of it

b) isrealian is so cute when he explains how the liir should work :P

rimbimbambo
Kerberos

Post by rimbimbambo » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Yeah this is hard coded at the moment. Sorry!

Return to “Modding”