Released Maps List v1 - Mapper Updated

Moderator: Makail

Exavier724

Released Maps List v1 - Mapper Updated

Post by Exavier724 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:05 pm

This thread is designed to be a one stop shop for links and quick information on map projects. It is my hope that this can be turned into a sticky so that new people can find projects quickly.

Please limit yourself to a single post in this thread and edit/update it with any changes to your projects. This will help keep it organized and make it easier for people to browse or locate projects.

Please limit your map information to the following for each map you wish to advertise in your post. Anything else (includign screenshots) should be kept in the maps's original release thread.
----------
Title:
Version:
Release Date:
Type: (Standard/Tournament/Scenario)
Link: (Link to post with download & more info)
Summary: (Short summary)
----------

Type Definitions:
- Standard: A standard map which focuses mainly on star count/placement and leaves the contents up to the ingame randomizer.
- Tournament: A standard map which focuses of a specific constructed style of play where systems are specifically set up to influence the balance of a game.
- Scenario: A Scenerio map, Currently unavalible.

Daequeous

Galaxy Generator

Post by Daequeous » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:24 pm

----------
Title: Galaxy Generator
Version: 1.9
Release Date: December 29, 2012
Type: Standard map generator
Link: Galaxy Generator
Summary: Standalone Java program for generating random maps at the push of a button. Users can choose from several different map types and change map properties (e.g. map size, number of systems, number of players etc.) by the use of sliders. Can create full 3D or flat 2D starmaps depending on personal preferences. Will also generate node line networks for solforce players, and allows for optional buffing of starting systems.
----------
Random starmap generator with property sliders (and SotS prime map converter): Galaxy Generator

wingren013
Cassandra

Re: Released Maps List v1 - Mapper Updated

Post by wingren013 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Here are some maps I created with galaxy generator that have been very helpful in testing my guide and mod
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The SOTS2 players guide: http://www.kerberos-productions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=43082&p=482769#p482769
Ultimate Enemy Mod: http://www.kerberos-productions.com/for ... 01#p499101
(I like line spacing, parentheses, and inter-sentence punctuation; deal with it)

marinelee

Re: Released Maps List v1 - Mapper Updated

Post by marinelee » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:36 am

wingren013 awesome maps :)

Return to “Modding”