Perk Upgrades - Q&A

Every Colonist has heard the tales of The Pit. Some say it doesn't exist. Some say it does. All agree only a fool would go looking for it.

Moderator: Erinys

That Schmuck

Perk Upgrades - Q&A

Post by That Schmuck » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:17 pm

I originally got the lore book perk, but I must confess that the mug and the calendar/black section perks look good too. Since the directions for upgrading perks seems to purely be moving up on the chart, how do I cherry-pick perks cheaper than the one I originally bought? Or do I just flat-out buy them?

erdrik

Re: Perk Upgrade Confusion

Post by erdrik » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:48 pm

I think, you click "upgrade my perk", and enter the difference for the perk you want to add.
Then at "step 5 - Comments" leave a comment with what it is you want.

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:37 am

If you have a higher level Perk and want to add a Lower level one, just use the Upgrade button and add the amount to add an extra item. For the Calendar package that would be adding $40, to add the Mug to a higher level Perk would be $20.

--Arinn
Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

That Schmuck

Post by That Schmuck » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 am

Awesomeness. Thank you!

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:03 am

Thanks for your support, TS. :)
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

castewarkp
Site Admin

Perk Upgrade Confusion

Post by castewarkp » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:03 am

From the IGG updates (reposting here so i have a link to use)

How To Upgrade Your Perk!

If you have a higher level Perk and want to add a Lower level one, just use the Upgrade button and add the amount to add an extra item. For the Calendar package that would be adding $40, to add the Mug to a higher level Perk would be $20.

If you have the “Just the Game” $10 Perk, and you change your mind and want some other Perk, just use the Upgrade Perk Button and pay the difference in price, your desired Perk – $10.

If you have the Repensum $15 Perk and you want a higher-level Perk, use the Upgrade Perk Option and pay the price for the new Perk – $12. (To add the Repensum Sticker to any higher level Perk, just add $5.)

If you have the Service Mug $40 Perk and want to add a higher-level Perk, use the Upgrade Perk Option and pay the price for the new Perk – $20. (To add more Mugs at this level, add $20 per mug.)

If you have the Campaign T-Shirt $50 Perk and want to add a higher-level Perk, use the Upgrade Perk and pay the price for the new Perk – $25. (To add more t-shirts if you’ve already got a Shirt coming, pay $20 for each additional shirt and we will ship them together.)

If you have the Schematic $60 Perk and want to add a higher-level Perk, use the Upgrade Perk Option and the price for the new Perk – $25. (If you already have one Schematic or more Schematics coming and want additional schematics, add $30 per Schematic.)

If you have the $75 Calendar Perk and want to add a higher-level Perk, use the Upgrade perk option and pay the price for the new Perk – $35. (If you already have one Calendar coming and want additional Calendars, add $40 per Calendar.)

If you have the $100 Premium Lore Book and want to add a higher-level Perk, use the Upgrade Perk Option and pay the price for the new Perk – $50. (If you already have one Lore Book coming and want additional copies, add $50 per Book.)

If you have the $200 Complete Poster Pack and want to upgrade to a higher-level Perk, use the Upgrade Perk Option and pay the price for the new Perk – $100. (If you already have a Poster Pack and want another Poster Pack, add $100 per Pack.)

If you have the $500 Ultimate Collector’s Pack and want to upgrade to a higher level Perk, use the Upgrade Perk Option and pay the price of the new Perk – $250. (If you already have an Ultimate Collector’s Pack and want a second Collector’s Pack, add $300 and we will ship all of your items together.)

If you have the V.I.P. Perk or the X-Mas Christmas Perk, send us an email listing the Perks you would like! We’ll get back to you with special discount information on any other campaign Perks you’d like to have. :)

RobAK801
Doomsayer

Re: Perk Upgrades - Q&A

Post by RobAK801 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:37 am

The calendar perk comes with the black list booklet now. If we get a higher level and add a calendar do we get the Black List also, or is it calendar perk only?
N* makes me miss my Commadore 64 and my copies of Starflight I + II :(

SolForce Grunt 1: With the Suul'ka on the loose Command has issued a F.U.C.K. You order.
SG2: A what?
SG1: A Fight Until Cthulu Kills You order!

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:08 am

Calendar Perk is now a package with the Black List book. If you Upgrade to add the Perk, you get both.

--Arinn

jp161

Post by jp161 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:39 am

Is there any way to get the Premium Lore Book (signed or not, signed would of course awesome! :awesome: ) later? Since putting out 100 dollars at one go is way above what I can do but I would really really really like that book. :(

CrystalDragonSora

Post by CrystalDragonSora » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Silly question incoming:

I got the calender, but want the poster pack also. Problem is...I kinda would like to verify the amount I need to add for that (guessing $125, $165, or just the full $200), and how to specify what I want (I'm pretty sure for the latter it's the public comments, but my mom -who is helping me- isn't quite sure either).

Sorry again for the probably silly question, but we're both tired (all the time practically) and it can be very easy to confuse us. :googly:
The Crystal Dragon has a blog and Twitter!
We are...seven swords in unison.

The sun was born, and so it shall die, so only shadows comfort me. I know in darkness, I will find you, giving up inside like me... Each day shall end as it begins, and though you're far away from me... I know in darkness, I will find you, giving up inside like me...

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:11 am

If you already have a Calendar Combo Perk and want the $200 poster pack as well, use the Upgrade option and add $165. That will get the Calendar, the Black Section Book and all seven posters delivered to your door, any where in the USA or Canada. Plus the game of course! :)

If you live anywhere outside of the USA or Canada, the cost would be $175. It costs a bit more to get things to Europe, Australia etc..

--Arinn

CrystalDragonSora

Post by CrystalDragonSora » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:28 am

Thanks a lot. :D
The Crystal Dragon has a blog and Twitter!
We are...seven swords in unison.

The sun was born, and so it shall die, so only shadows comfort me. I know in darkness, I will find you, giving up inside like me... Each day shall end as it begins, and though you're far away from me... I know in darkness, I will find you, giving up inside like me...

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:09 am

My pleasure. :) Thanks for your support.

--Arinn

vaccum_pony

Post by vaccum_pony » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:24 pm

I've managed to squeak out some more dollars. Can I use the "Perk Upgrade" to change my contribution and change from mug + beta level to Lore Book + beta level? Or do I just use the "Claim This Perk" button and Indigo will handle the "upgrade"?
- - - -

Shed not a tear for humanity, go fetch my stars.

Vaccum Pony

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Definitely use the Upgrade button. To Upgrade from the mug to the (mug + Lore book) would be $80. If you want to just change your Perk to the Lore book, use the Upgrade for $60 and specify that you want to change Perks completely in the notes. If you are outside the USA or Canada, make sure you add the extra for shipping. :)

--Arinn

Return to “The Pit General Discussion”