In the News

Every Colonist has heard the tales of The Pit. Some say it doesn't exist. Some say it does. All agree only a fool would go looking for it.

Moderator: Erinys

mcratdog
Kerberos

Re: In the News

Post by mcratdog » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:01 pm

mcratdog
Kerberos

Post by mcratdog » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:03 pm

mcratdog
Kerberos

Post by mcratdog » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Admiral

TPI Gaming Review

Post by Admiral » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Yerro everyone, a review done by my good friend Starwolf1991 on the site he helps admin, TPI Gaming, for The Pit, Mindgames inclusive :D

http://www.tpigaming.com/index.php?opti ... 53;catid=2

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:14 pm

That was awesome...I hope he enjoys the next installment as well ;)

NuclearHuggz

Re: TPI Gaming Review

Post by NuclearHuggz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Admiral wrote:Yerro everyone, a review done by my good friend Starwolf1991 on the site he helps admin, TPI Gaming, for The Pit, Mindgames inclusive :D

http://www.tpigaming.com/index.php?opti ... 53;catid=2

Since there isn't a comments section, could you point out to him that he didn't quite get the "Easy mode recipes" thing right? -- Assuming that Mecron can confirm the content of This topic, of course.
Very good article, otherwise.

Mecron wrote:That was awesome...I hope he enjoys the next installment as well ;)

:shock:
I can't even imagine how many love/hate relationships you must be in. :D
Too soon to ask for any additional information?
XImageXImage

starwolf1991

Post by starwolf1991 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Hello there! I be the author of the review; Admiral approached me requesting about creating a review for the site. It's one of my secondary duties for the site and I create them as part of our 'Support the Indies!' ethic. I was more than happy to accept the challenge and must say it was a delight to review as it is to play :bob:

@NuclearHuggz: Yes you are correct; I did in-fact misinterpret that part terribly and should've consulted the wiki on that one. Thank you for pointing that one, I appreciate it. In response, since I don't want to give others the wrong impression, I have revisited that part and and modified it appropriately.

@Mecron: Indeed I will. ;) Already very anxious!
The wolf amongst the stars.
Personal Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/starwolf1991

zanzibar196
Note: Not A Moderator

Post by zanzibar196 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:54 am

starwolf1991 wrote:Hello there! I be the author of the review; Admiral approached me requesting about creating a review for the site. It's one of my secondary duties for the site and I create them as part of our 'Support the Indies!' ethic. I was more than happy to accept the challenge and must say it was a delight to review as it is to play :bob:

@NuclearHuggz: Yes you are correct; I did in-fact misinterpret that part terribly and should've consulted the wiki on that one. Thank you for pointing that one, I appreciate it. In response, since I don't want to give others the wrong impression, I have revisited that part and and modified it appropriately.

@Mecron: Indeed I will. ;) Already very anxious!

Try the gold expansion then! ;)

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Erinys
Kerberos Goddess of Lore

Post by Erinys » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:40 am

Support my independent fiction campaign on Patreon.
“Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.” --Hemingway

MTaur

Post by MTaur » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:10 am

I need to do one of these reviews eventually. I have mostly positive things. I also have some disagreements on stuff that's sort of subjective and I'm sure intentional to the point that the devs will defend it to the grave.

I also need to find out why the Metacritic score is so low by looking at some reviews so I can include some comment on that. It could have something to do with vanilla being a sort of undercooked version of Mind Games, where the game really gets rolling with a richer and more satisfying degree of complexity IMO. This can happen when you have a schedule and have to draw the line short of including a cool feature, I imagine.
Joining Forces: the parody fan comic with pit peril, dysfunctional teamwork, and suggestive situations with aliens!

http://joining-forces.blogspot.com

Return to “The Pit General Discussion”