The Pit: MindGames coming July 1st

Every Colonist has heard the tales of The Pit. Some say it doesn't exist. Some say it does. All agree only a fool would go looking for it.

Moderator: Erinys

Utopiec

Re: The Pit: MindGames coming July 1st

Post by Utopiec » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:27 am

Strange PLAGUE falls upon earth. People are found completely crazy. What is unusuall is that each one of them has 5$ in hand and mumbles things like "I must have it", "Give it to me now!"
Lets give voice to United Nations President:
Our scientist are sure that the cure for this plague can be found on the 40th floor of alien facility known as THE PIT. Unfortunatelly there are only 30 floors at the moment and there is only one dev team that can make missing ones. Will they do it in time before the SOTS player base reaches 0?

caddybear

Post by caddybear » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:38 am

Oh well, I've spent the night playing Wargame: Airland Battle instead. That's one good game.
I like breast milk, but never in my tea.

Blackswimmer

Post by Blackswimmer » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Hmm, a bunch of new achievements for the pit are now on Steam, so I'm hopeful it's close now.
Doubler wrote:More than Easter itself, I celebrate the week after Easter as the Week of Discounted Chocolate :P

Azrael Ultima wrote:The correct solution to hammers not being the appropriate tool to screw in a screw is not to develop screwing hammers.

Nagumotheblue

Post by Nagumotheblue » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Wooooww it is 10minutes before 7PM in germany at the 2sec July and still no Mind Games out on Steam..........buuuhhh :evil:

namad

Post by namad » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:55 pm

I think it's officially not july 1st anywhere on earth, so how about mecron? wanna update us with a new release date maybe? please?

kaldon

Post by kaldon » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:02 pm

I am VERY skeptical that this delay is steam related as has been indicated, maybe i'm wrong, but i'm still incredibly skeptical. !censor

Simonius

Post by Simonius » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:14 pm

I only saw it on http://www.gog.com/gamecard/the_pit_mindgames_dlc

Still checking steam every 10 minutes.

h4r4s3r

Post by h4r4s3r » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:17 pm

1 its not 1st of july what a joke even gog has it at 2nd july release date ( could be 3rd by now , by the looks of it ) :roll:
2 its not on steam yet still :roll:
3 gmg/gg have 1st july release dates on site...while gog has 2nd july...who knows what the real date is anyway :? ( only steam i rekon ) :shock:

MZ0125

Post by MZ0125 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:35 pm

now it is very annoying to see the game is up on gog and I can't just buy it as I dont have the base game from them......

BTW, If it wont be up soon, I might need to repair the wall in my room... been banging my head on it waiting for the game/// :cry:

castewarkp
Site Admin

Post by castewarkp » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:30 pm

There's a problem getting the DLC to download via Steam - everybody is working to sort it out as fast as possible.
All the partner sites are primed and ready to go and as some of you have noticed, they have their own release windows to take into consideration, so any release dates on a partner site is not the overall release target, but their own target.

We'll keep you in the loop as best we can.

Nall White

Post by Nall White » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Bam...Hitting up GOG right after work.
I'm NOT a cat!

SmilyO'Brian

Post by SmilyO'Brian » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:45 pm

If I have the steam version but download the base game and Dlc from gog can I transfer my default profile to the gog version? I'm addicted and considering that bc the gog base game is $4.99. The gog Dlc won't work with the steam version of the base game.
I can haz PBA Armor??

mouton

Post by mouton » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:38 pm

SmilyO'Brian wrote:If I have the steam version but download the base game and Dlc from gog can I transfer my default profile to the gog version? I'm addicted and considering that bc the gog base game is $4.99. The gog Dlc won't work with the steam version of the base game.

Your profile should work with both versions, I think, as I remember it being placed in your user folder and all versions use it. Still, I would just wait a short while, Valve is busy churning out some pointless cosmetic borderlands dlc onto steam, but surely they will run out soon.

SmilyO'Brian

Post by SmilyO'Brian » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Wow guys. I really respect the work you put into The Pit...but these past 2 days have been a disaster. I'm gonna need some major TLC before it's all said and done. I am very disappoint.
I can haz PBA Armor??

RobAK801
Doomsayer

Post by RobAK801 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:54 pm

SmilyO'Brian wrote:Wow guys. I really respect the work you put into The Pit...but these past 2 days have been a disaster. I'm gonna need some major TLC before it's all said and done. I am very disappoint.

I would hardly call being made to wait a couple of days for a $4.99 indy game expansion, that they are trying to push out when they are supposed to be on holiday, a disaster. They told us the 1st but had a technical issue with Steam, they are fixing it ASAP. Again the 1st was a holiday so they could have fobbed it off until the 2nd, but they didn't. Patience and a little less entitlement are in order here.
N* makes me miss my Commadore 64 and my copies of Starflight I + II :(

SolForce Grunt 1: With the Suul'ka on the loose Command has issued a F.U.C.K. You order.
SG2: A what?
SG1: A Fight Until Cthulu Kills You order!

Return to “The Pit General Discussion”