Shepherd and the exoheart

Every Colonist has heard the tales of The Pit. Some say it doesn't exist. Some say it does. All agree only a fool would go looking for it.

Moderator: Erinys

Svankensen

Shepherd and the exoheart

Post by Svankensen » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:05 am

Found an exoheart in my shepherd run, and let me tell you its as if it was tailor made. What it does:

- Nullifies food consumption
- +100 max HP
- +5 might
- Requires power to work, works for 1500 turns on a single cell or recharge (floor 24 took me 800)
- Uses belt slot

The zero food consumption... Is silly, really. Sure, you will have to let go of your utility belt or pocket tesseract, but the heart more than makes up for it allowing you to backtrack to your hearts content. The HP is amazing. Considering I'm at floor 25 and have 320 health AND I got 2 XP Health serums, I'd say an unluckier Zuul would more than welcome the prospect of having his HP increased by a 50% by the exoheart. The +5 might aint that hot. But it does help survive poisons and a +1 to mechanics is always cool. Now, if i get a pocket tesseract I may consider wearing that for a while for quality of life reasons, but thats because I've built an enormous food stockpile in the 5 floors I've been wearing this thing. I also have metabolic control, which seems redundant now. First world problems ;)

Mecron
Kerberos

Re: Shepherd and the exoheart

Post by Mecron » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:11 am

lol good find!

Rioji

Post by Rioji » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:09 pm

Wow, I didn't know it did that. For some reason I thought it was a healing item.

Vanish

Post by Vanish » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:40 am

Call me a LARPer, but I'd rather keep that kind of belt off and continue enjoying food and cooking within the pit. It is the only solace I can find within these walls.
"We have such sights to show you."
-Hellraiser

nicholizard

Post by nicholizard » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:50 am

I lucked out and found one on a Striker run. Not only does it do everything you said but it also adds +1 movement!

Return to “The Pit General Discussion”