Arguable the Best Drop in the game

Every Colonist has heard the tales of The Pit. Some say it doesn't exist. Some say it does. All agree only a fool would go looking for it.

Moderator: Erinys

Svankensen

Arguable the Best Drop in the game

Post by Svankensen » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Now, it was shaping to be a very nice run before that. It'd been ages since I'd gotten an Auto-Rifle, and I had some other decent/good drops. But this one? This one takes the cake.
ThePit-20170220-154933-780.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Svankensen on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

ScoSteSal118

Re: Arguable the Best Drop in the game

Post by ScoSteSal118 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Whoa, that drops naturally (ie without being crafted)! Yikes, yeah, I think that probably is the best one short of some of the legendary items.

Svankensen

Re: Arguable the Best Drop in the game

Post by Svankensen » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:46 pm

I think it started happening in the Healer DLC. I've gotten modded laser carbines from Medium Security Bots Mk II, smart laser rifles from Mk III and other modded weapons from weapon lockers. While rarer than normal models, modded weapons drop I'd say a 20% of the time for aplicable weapons. Modded laser carbines in particular are extremely nice, being a usefull weapon that you get dropped a couple times per run. Enduro ones they are the poor man's adjudicator, getting 40 shots per backpack with 1 less point of damage than a normal carbine.

Return to “The Pit General Discussion”