Is there a changelog for the Healer DLC somewhere?

Every Colonist has heard the tales of The Pit. Some say it doesn't exist. Some say it does. All agree only a fool would go looking for it.

Moderator: Erinys

Cancle

Is there a changelog for the Healer DLC somewhere?

Post by Cancle » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:19 pm

My google searches came up empty.

Was it in the Healer DLC that Marine level up HP got buffed a bit (from +40hp per level to +55hp per level)?

Text below is just unimportant "fluff" about my current Marine run:

Which patch was this and did any other Classes get similar buffs or just the Marine (which argueably is/was one of the weaker/harder to play humans).

Am on level 10 so far on my first Marine run ever. Going decent, although have no healing items left at all (due to getting fear from a Cyberwulf even thouhg Psi shield was active. Had to use all healing I had to survive).
Also no Armor and only a Vibro Knife so far. Trying to be really carefull and play as well as I can.

Always thought of the Marine as one of the weakest and most boring Human Classes. That may still be the case but if he indeed got a bit of a hp buff perhaps he is a bit better now.
Having really fun playing the Marine though tbh.

What do you guys think?

Mecron
Kerberos

Re: Is there a changelog for the Healer DLC somewhere?

Post by Mecron » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:21 pm

There have always been tweaks here and there in every update and dlc. Nothing major enough for a changelog entry though ;)

And good run!

Return to “The Pit General Discussion”