newbie with a question

Searchers after fiction haunt strange, far places.

Moderator: Erinys

Azure Crystal

newbie with a question

Post by Azure Crystal » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:06 am

Hey, I'm new to the forum here and have been a huge fan of SotS for quite a while, haven't bought SotS 2 yet, heard a lot of bad things with it and I don't know if that's still the case or not... anyways, SotS has inspired me to write a fanfic (or several) taking place in the SotS universe and I would love to post a fanfic here... am I allowed to? Can I? Please let me know...
"We will return to the Motherworld, we will take back what is ours! We will make SolForce pay for what they have done to our ancestors! REPENSUM EST CANICULA!!" - Giovani Castel, leader of the United Terran Triumvirate

"My children, Hiver or otherwise, join me in this time to reflect on all that has happened recently... We have forced the Liir of the Silent Orchestra off another world, at a great cost of their lives... The Council of the Stars continues to attack the Humans and the Tarka in a massive genicidal rage and is succeeding... and the Zuul grow stronger with each passing day... time is short, we cannot depend on anyone but our own for our survival... Do not fear, my children, we will force the Council to end their ways soon enough, we will bring the Humans and Tarka back on their feat, and we will prepare to face the threat of the Zuul! We will not fail in this! I will not fail you, my children... This is my promise to you all..." -Azure Crystal, High Queen of the Azure Hive Empire

castewarkp
Site Admin

Re: newbie with a question

Post by castewarkp » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:36 am

Absolutely, there's a whole forum for it here;

viewforum.php?f=6

Make sure to read the guidelines thread. Have fun!

Return to “Fiction”