fiction....on the drop?

Searchers after fiction haunt strange, far places.

Moderator: Erinys

AlexanderIII

fiction....on the drop?

Post by AlexanderIII » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:59 am

well, i look at latest posts on the topics to see that the LATEST post was back from november 9th! (aside from the one i just posted in and the fluff thingy) so uh....wheres the fan fic?!?!

im a newbie, just bought this game 2 days ago, but still, the fan fic ive read so far is awsome. we NEED MORE!!!!!!!!111ONEONEONE

Humanity is powerful. Do not underestimate the power and creativity of the Human mind. Doing that, could mean the end of your life.

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:53 am

applauding the authors is always a good way to get more so you are on the right track! Welcome to the boards! :wink:

AlexanderIII

Post by AlexanderIII » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:02 am

thanks.

actually, im writing my own right now. the universe that this game takes place in is so easy to manipulate and so easy to comprehend. only knew about it for 2 days and already writing.

but anyways, i hope we get more fan fic. im not exactly happy about the november 9th dates :(

Humanity is powerful. Do not underestimate the power and creativity of the Human mind. Doing that, could mean the end of your life.

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:48 am

One word....exams :wink:

The Magus
Doomsayer

Post by The Magus » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:52 am

*shudders* Those really halt just about any "productivity". Especially senior projects >_<
The teacher cut in smoothly, "Yes, of course. SolForce never fails to remind us how necessary they are to our...'survival'. ... It amazes me that the human race ever managed to exist, before you lot came along."

Cai Rui smiled thinly. "What amazes me is how quickly the human race could cease to exist, if we were gone."

--The Deacon's Tale

AlexanderIII

Post by AlexanderIII » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:34 pm

Mecron wrote:One word....exams :wink:

ew too true....

but still, semester exams aint for anotehr couple a weeks.

Chris
Zuul Survivor
Zuul Survivor

Post by Chris » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:45 pm

School has ended, however, and "good" students are now studying in prep of their exams.

Ignie Ferroque

Post by Ignie Ferroque » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:24 am

AlexanderIII wrote:

ew too true....

Speak for yourself. In the southern half of our planet, it's the end of our school year and the beginning of our summer holiday period. We're only just finishing them now.

AlexanderIII

Post by AlexanderIII » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:18 am

Ignie Ferroque wrote:
AlexanderIII wrote:

ew too true....

Speak for yourself. In the southern half of our planet, it's the end of our school year and the beginning of our summer holiday period. We're only just finishing them now.

rofl i guess thats right.dangit while your enjoyin summer were gettin pounded with huge snow storms.

oh well, i like snow.

Return to “Fiction”