I can post anything... right.?....??

Searchers after fiction haunt strange, far places.

Moderator: Erinys

foddur4urguns

I can post anything... right.?....??

Post by foddur4urguns » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:34 am

So I was just kinda curious, what sorts of things you can write for this board.

Do you need to stay strictly within all of the current sots things, or can you push the envelope a bit, adding different nations of the current races, or maybe even having encounters with unkown races?

What can I do? How far can I go? I've wanted to write some fiction for this, because I love the game so much, but I don't know what is allowed... :(

I'm really sorry, but with my internet I just can't read all of the stories that have already been posted. I'd have to stay on for days, and the librarian really wouldn't let me do that. :roll:

silvaril
Kerbicron Cleric
Kerbicron Cleric

*scratches head* Ah-yup...

Post by silvaril » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:13 pm

Heya

Erinys wrote:
Darth_Malevo wrote:... while reading through most of this, I have begun to come up with a few ideas of my own.. Would any of you be interested if I wrote up something advancing the plot and technology by about a century or so? Just a few ideas for SotS I've been toying with for a while now.

The point of the fiction forum is for people to express their creativity and have fun. Please keep in mind that we have already worked out most of the timeline of the SoTS universe at this point, and for both legal and artistic reasons we won't be able to tell anyone if any speculations they make in their fiction are "warm" as to the content of future games. :)

But other than that small caveat--it's always great to see new fan ficiton! Please feel free to dive in.

--Arinn

Figure you've got clear license to postulate... :)
silvaril wrote:Love is Love, God is God and I am still Living a Lifetime

Disclaimer:
The views of any individual may not necessarily represent those of "God"(tm)

foddur4urguns

Post by foddur4urguns » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:12 pm

Thanks, I'll probably have some first drafts out in a few days :twisted: .

Return to “Fiction”