moon bear oddness

zaknafein

moon bear oddness

Post by zaknafein » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:23 am

Not really sure it is intended but the moonbear always runs from me, after getting hit once with the pistol. Makes him very easy to kill

silvaril
Kerbicron Cleric
Kerbicron Cleric

Re: moon bear oddness

Post by silvaril » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Heya

zaknafein wrote:Not really sure it is intended but the moonbear always runs from me, after getting hit once with the pistol. Makes him very easy to kill

I have noted that wounded critters wander off to heal before returning to do more damage.

However the ratio of injury on a Moonbear as described ( 1 shot ) seems off to me also...
silvaril wrote:Love is Love, God is God and I am still Living a Lifetime

Disclaimer:
The views of any individual may not necessarily represent those of "God"(tm)

Illanair

Post by Illanair » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:26 pm

If you're referring to that big polar bear thing, it decided to chase me just fine the one time I met one. In fact it kept trying to chase me down till it died (kept a 1 tile of empty space between us the entire time while filling it with bullets)
bowtiefighter wrote:From my doctorate degree in self taught scifi, im guessing it would make just pretty fireworks.

zaknafein

Post by zaknafein » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Illanair wrote:If you're referring to that big polar bear thing, it decided to chase me just fine the one time I met one. In fact it kept trying to chase me down till it died (kept a 1 tile of empty space between us the entire time while filling it with bullets)

Alright, maybe the 3 I meet so far, where really cowardly XD

Return to “Technical Support - Alpha Demo”