Source Doc(s) German

Bringing the text of SotS2 up to date for Russian and German players as well as expanding into other languages.

Moderators: Eleahen, motorbit, castewarkp, kenshiro

Forum rules
While this project lives or dies by the exceptional efforts of poly-lingual fans, there is the potential for debate. The main things to remember is that bad Russian/German is better than nothing at all, so while we respect that there are various and subtle options for certain words and concepts, please keep the debate here (not in the public docs), allow Kerberos and super-user mods to make final rulings, and regardless if your suggestions are used, your input was invaluable and you helped make it happen.
veen

Re: Source Doc(s) German

Post by veen » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:42 am

Identical as in what I download from steam? So the other doc reflects exactly what's in the actual game atm? And: Are we supposed to install the community working doc ourselves or will this just automatically trickle over into the official game? I'm a bit confused, sorry :)

Azrael Ultima

Post by Azrael Ultima » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:10 pm

The latter. That's the whole point of this effort. Though "gets implemented by the devs" isn't quite the same as "automatically trickle".

Bigger problem is that motorbit appears to have gone AWOL, so the official doc isn't really being edited currently.
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
The zeppelin of bluster Feldman excoriated Freddy with suddenly popped into a cloud of humility. (David Grand, The Disappearing Body, 2002)

Launch apathy protocols. Visual rotational thrusters engaged. Scroll command to HAND/DEXTER/02 received. Submitting pressure request to location Left Mouse. Visual augur confirms hit on Planetary Annihilation General Discussion.

Möbius

Post by Möbius » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:01 pm

The fact that motorbit is missing is nothing good, but its also not the end of the world, it think we can just continue working on the "Arbeitsdokument" and when it is finished ask castewarkp to copy the whole Arbeitsdokument into the official document.

Azrael Ultima

Post by Azrael Ultima » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Still no signs of motorbit... I think it's time we find somebody else to do his job.
The zeppelin of bluster Feldman excoriated Freddy with suddenly popped into a cloud of humility. (David Grand, The Disappearing Body, 2002)

Launch apathy protocols. Visual rotational thrusters engaged. Scroll command to HAND/DEXTER/02 received. Submitting pressure request to location Left Mouse. Visual augur confirms hit on Planetary Annihilation General Discussion.

Dan87

Post by Dan87 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:16 pm

So you volunteer? ;p

Azrael Ultima

Post by Azrael Ultima » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:39 pm

No, because i know i'm to lazy to do it.

Dan87

Post by Dan87 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Not the lazy(well a tiny bit for sure :P), but the busy part for me. I dont have the time to keep an eye on it.

Return to “Localization”