I've never found any necromancer DLC weapons

Hiccups and bugs go here. We can't help you with chronic character death.

Moderator: lavamadness

Squiggler

I've never found any necromancer DLC weapons

Post by Squiggler » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:04 pm

I've played for at least 400 hours since I got the Necromancer DLC, and I haven't found one single weapon from it. I've spoken with other players who have commented that they never find Necromancer DLC weapons.

To my knowledge there are 10 weapons added in the Necromancer DLC, including the chaos grenade. The overload rifle is presumably craft-only. That leaves nine weapons, none of which I've ever found.

Here is a list of all the Necromancer DLC weapons (that I know of). Can anyone confirm that they've found any of them?

Prai-blade (The lich starts with it, but have you found it in a container?)
Prana sword
Prana dagger (The lich starts with it, but have you found it in a container?)
Chaos grenade
Chaos ray
Entropy blaster
Spite
Spray darter
Harvester
Overload rifle (I think it is craft-only)

Also, there are two findable Juggernaut weapons (the rest I think are craft-only). I've never found them in my 400+ hours since the Juggernaut DLC. Can anyone confirm that they've found any of them?

Kak'urdu Sal (The merc starts with it, but have you found it in a container?)
Shaka'Sal

skugge

Re: I've never found any necromancer DLC weapons

Post by skugge » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Interesting. I have never found any of these either. Those from juggernaut im pretty sure i found though.

lavamadness
Kerberos

Post by lavamadness » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:19 pm

I found a bug which would have made them appear less often than intended. Let me know how things are after the next update.
David Salsman
Senior Programmer,
Kerberos Productions

skugge

Post by skugge » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:31 am

For the first time ever i found Poy Chizziak armor for Hiver. Looks pretty rad. Too bad i didnt found it on any of my 50+ Hiver runs :lol: . Also why does it say location head??

adult photo sharing

lavamadness
Kerberos

Post by lavamadness » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Fixed. Just cosmetic though. It's still full body armor.
David Salsman
Senior Programmer,
Kerberos Productions

Compression

Post by Compression » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:36 am

lavamadness wrote:I found a bug which would have made them appear less often than intended. Let me know how things are after the next update.

I've currently got Gold + Mind Games and then only the Necromancer DLC installed and I have been searching for The Harvester for dozens of hours of gameplay with no luck. I hadn't really realized that I also had not seen any of the other Lich DLC items (this is all within the past week, fully updated game). Since the Harvester is a spear-type I wasn't exactly sure which container it is supposed to drop in anyway, but I have checked a Medium and a Weapon vault both hundreds of times now.

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:42 pm

its a very rare weapon

Compression

Post by Compression » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:13 am

Mecron wrote:its a very rare weapon

It doesn't drop from any enemies, right? What does it drop from again?

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:09 pm

weapon cases

Svankensen

Post by Svankensen » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:30 pm

I recently found the entropy blaster. Deals more damage than a carbine (18 vs 16) with less penetration and gets 5 shots per cell. Not too shabby, i'd say, its good as a backup, and as the your sole high damage high pen weapon it can do in a pinch, its not too inefficient (20 shots per energy backpack), and its pistol sized, which i guess is worth something. Pretty crappy range, tho, feels like the shotgun or smaller.

Compression

Post by Compression » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:01 am

Mecron wrote:weapon cases

Sorry, I couldn't find any information in the official guide teaching me if spear weapons are considered a light, medium, or heavy type of weapon - which size are they?

Svankensen

Post by Svankensen » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:10 pm

In my experience its not that important. You can get a pistol from a medium or a small locker (probably large too, but i dont remember it happening). And if i recall correctly i've gotten plain spears (you know, the weapon called spear, the one the morrigy starts with) from small lockers, ann lightning spears from medium and large.

RisetoPain

Post by RisetoPain » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:10 pm

I can vouch for the medium weapon containers containing spears. In my grinding for the harvester weapon I have personally seen every spear except for the harvester. Been trying really hard to find the harvester for part of the "on a pale horse" achievement.

Been grinding out for the harvester so much i figured i'd see if i had any other drops left. comparing the Japanese wiki (more complete than the english wiki) with the weapons i have not seen in the medium weapon containers, i created a list. I have not seen the following weapons after what feels to be 1000s of drops

Spears: Harvester
Knives: Prana Dagger
Blade: Prana Sword
Rifles: Disintegration Beam
Assault Weapons: Chakkram Cannon

3 of the 5 are from the necromancer pack. Can the drop rates be checked maybe? What are the chances of these weapons dropping, particularly the harvester?

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:31 pm

appearance is floor dependent. The table is not a simple mass list where everything can appear at once.

RisetoPain

Post by RisetoPain » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:41 pm

a recommended floor range to hunt the harvester on would be hugely appreciated. are their other factors that influence drops, such as difficulty?

Return to “Technical Support”