There Needs to be an Achievementfor this

Share your tales of glory (or gory) here. ***WARN OF SPOILERS***
TorNis

Re: There Needs to be an Achievementfor this

Post by TorNis » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:51 am

Not yet, it was 75 atm.
Btw, seems I found minor bug.
I noticed that you get wrong ammo when you get Scattergun.
Scattergun is Fletteched. But it always gave me Shotgun ammo. 3 times dropped it with pack of Shotgun ammo.
Lazer Rifle with Backpack, Mag Rifle with Fletteched, Pistol with Pistol Ammo, so..... !tada

Edit: I don't know if it's known issue, but when for instance Autopistol got 1 ammo left total, you shoot 2 times. Same guys with everything which shoots 2 or 3 times.

Thamuzz

Post by Thamuzz » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Booya!

Never dropped below 500 rifle ammo after that initial screenie. My auto rifle took me down through lvl 30. Only thing in my arsenal with more kills were my addy claws, and they had less total damage. Also went through 2 pairs of 'em. Next nearest in kills was my auto pistol, which broke in the second to last room I cleared on level 30. It will be missed.

Elhazzared

Post by Elhazzared » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:54 pm

I kinda feel this as well. I get loads and loads of rifle ammo and usually no way to burn through it all. On my successful run with the enginner at a point I had like over 800 rounds, I droped to 600 and said, I'll just burn through this as badly as I can, shoot everything on sight than can't damage my items with it. After 2 or 3 levels finding no ammo for anything I was bellow 100 and thinking... Maybe I shouldn't have been so overly entusiastic with burning them after all. Then I go down a floor and find over 400 ammo in a crate and not much later I was over 900 again.

That aside on most of my runs I find mostly rifle ammo and flechete and energy (be it backpacks or cells) which is what I need most after a while I rarelly get a drop. Pistol ammo seams to work out fine, shotgun not much drops either but I rarelly find a shotgun, In all my runs I found one (I don't count peppergun as a shotgun even though it uses the shotgun shells).
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."

For my Youtube channel with let's plays of the pit please follow the Link

TorNis

Post by TorNis » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:24 am

Scout run, normal, 30 lvl at the moment. Foraging skill 90. In last 5 floors I got in crates only damn rifle ammo 2-3 stacks. When I finish the run I will provide screenshot from stats. I think I got 3-4k total rifle found. This is ridiculous kinda since other ammo Pistol, Fletched, Lazer barely only drops from mobs and it's depleting. Last run at least I won because I had auto-rifle (same with LethalFrag, and Paladin, guys who did Normal on stream), but this run I got no rifle it's a huge troll. LethalFrag thinks that passing some sort of 80-100 Foraging skill glitches you to drop only "something" always. Now I feel that somethink is not right.

It's a shame because having high Foraging gives you more drops, meds, food, grenates, and any quality basically items, same with ammo. That only rifle ammo would be game winning if you have rifles or a complete fail and troll if you don't have any.

TorNis

Post by TorNis » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Here we go.

TorNis

Post by TorNis » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Another run till the end, haven't maxed Foraging (77), and I am getting all kinds of things now, not only Rifle ammo ONLY or Pistol ammo ONLY.
Just info report.

mrelegos

Post by mrelegos » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Man, I just came from a game thinking that there needed to be more rifle ammuntion. Went from floor 15-25 without finding a single bullet for it. Of course, it wouldn't have been a problem if the frigging Proteans hadn't destroyed all 3 of the pistols I was carrying. Any time I run into the little stains in SOTSII from now on, they're getting annihilated.
Bellum se ipsum alet

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:41 am

:lol: :twisted:

mrelegos

Post by mrelegos » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:36 pm

The Random Number Generator frigging hates me.
Bellum se ipsum alet

Mecron
Kerberos

Post by Mecron » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Did you send it a card on its birthday?

GildedBear

Post by GildedBear » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:07 pm

Mecron wrote:Did you send it a card on its birthday?

I tried but it came back with a note "return to sender. Address unknown." It's not my fault!

Elhazzared

Post by Elhazzared » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:26 am

lucky you, initially I have lack of pistol ammo, if I survive long enough not to really need it that much then I get tons of it. Rifle rounds usually by the ton. Shotguns shells a reasonable number... Well probably not a whole lot but then again I have found 2 shotguns in all the runs I've made so far (I don't count the pepperbox as a shotgun). Flechete? Gods no, those are extremelly rare for me, to the point that energy backpacks drop a lot more often and they are pretty damn rare too. Energy cells... Well, it either doesn't gives me many or it pours them like candy.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."

For my Youtube channel with let's plays of the pit please follow the Link

Return to “War Stories”