Floor 5 Seriously

Share your tales of glory (or gory) here. ***WARN OF SPOILERS***
The Apprentice

Floor 5 Seriously

Post by The Apprentice » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Not dead this time, still playing a Psion.

I did, however, find a Psi War Armor. On floor 5. (Forage in the low 50's) The bonus psi regen is a MASSIVE boost on this difficulty, as psions appear to only get +2 regen when resting as opposed to the +4 or whatever on normal.

Finding the armor is, of course, good and bad. Good because it was the best freaking armor possible for the psion I'm aware of. Bad because, well, if I have to take the "Seriously" run seriously now. No playing while tired! :lol:
Feel free to call me App- it's shorter.

marshb

Post by marshb » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Doh! Ok, now I get it! :blush: Seriously, he he. :blush: Good luck on your run. :thumbsup:
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

Orison of Sonmi-451

BlueTemplar

Re: Floor 5 Seriously

Post by BlueTemplar » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Doesn't the regen per turn increase while resting?

The Apprentice

Re: Floor 5 Seriously

Post by The Apprentice » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Last time I checked, yes. But not by much.

If walking about normally results in a flat regen rate of 1.5 per cycle, resting results in a flat regen rate of 2 per cycle. Unlike the health regen rates, psions to not regenerate more psi as the rest period builds. It is always 2 per cycle on "Seriously."

I think there are 50 "cycles" if a rest command is fully executed/you let the bar fully fill up.
Feel free to call me App- it's shorter.

Return to “War Stories”