Scout-Wanna-Be-Marine

Share your tales of glory (or gory) here. ***WARN OF SPOILERS***
Winterdawn

Scout-Wanna-Be-Marine

Post by Winterdawn » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:32 am

I guess im really lucky here, but im totaly dead, not scoutstyle as i like it......
At least i got my hand on the vacuumcleaner for once now

MZ0125

Re: Scout-Wanna-Be-Marine

Post by MZ0125 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Haven't seen the Human PBA for a loooooooooooong time... >_<

Miss the initial days where you can equip the armor, claw, liirian medallion, a T-Belt, Q-Scan helmet and laugh at the hvy sec.bots.

The Apprentice

Post by The Apprentice » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:46 pm

I've seem to find them more frequently than Nurturing Embraces for the Liir. And if we are playing old fogey, *I* also remember those days. Good times, good times.

I even remember the before times, the long-long ago, when you couldn't skillup to 45 through use. Images of a gleeful creator, luxuriating in songs of lament by vanquished players...

Also, why are you dead? Looks like you have sufficient ammo for a bit, and plenty of food?
Feel free to call me App- it's shorter.

skugge

Post by skugge » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:28 pm

I just keep finding the cool armours with classes that cant wear them :D. One day it will happen. I will be a marine and i will step inside my PBA and find lots of HUGE weapons and I WILL BE SO HAPPY!......... So happy :love:

zanzibar196
Note: Not A Moderator

Scout-Wanna-Be-Marine

Post by zanzibar196 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:46 pm

skugge wrote:I just keep finding the cool armours with classes that cant wear them :D. One day it will happen. I will be a marine and i will step inside my PBA and find lots of HUGE weapons and I WILL BE SO HAPPY!......... So happy :love:

Use a blue room, store the pba and start a marine or sgt gunny run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skugge

Post by skugge » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:50 pm

zanzibar196 wrote:
skugge wrote:I just keep finding the cool armours with classes that cant wear them :D. One day it will happen. I will be a marine and i will step inside my PBA and find lots of HUGE weapons and I WILL BE SO HAPPY!......... So happy :love:

Use a blue room, store the pba and start a marine or sgt gunny run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It goes against my beliefs. Unlike Kazan i dont like the blue room :)

Winterdawn

Post by Winterdawn » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:03 am

The Apprentice wrote:I've seem to find them more frequently than Nurturing Embraces for the Liir. And if we are playing old fogey, *I* also remember those days. Good times, good times.

I even remember the before times, the long-long ago, when you couldn't skillup to 45 through use. Images of a gleeful creator, luxuriating in songs of lament by vanquished players...

Also, why are you dead? Looks like you have sufficient ammo for a bit, and plenty of food?

Health was a problem.. made it to an fullheallevel up but afterwards... just downhill

but i got lucky again, picked up warwitchgauntlets and psywar 10 and 13, stored them on 10. could farm for a nice run with psion, need more supplies in the blueroom. And some training, failing with those items could kill all the fun :D

Return to “War Stories”