Where is the New Power Armor?

If you want to talk about weapon specs, items details, and recipes, do it here. ***SPOILERS***
The Apprentice

Where is the New Power Armor?

Post by The Apprentice » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Come on, people! Can it really be that no one has found it yet?

I mean, we can find the Brawler PBA on floor 5 with a lucky roll...Where is it hiding?!
Feel free to call me App- it's shorter.

Khrowe

Re: Where is the New Power Armor?

Post by Khrowe » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:15 am

Where the fungal meat used to be? :googly:

I'm sure it will turn up.

Squiggler

Post by Squiggler » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:11 pm

I've found it. It gives 50000 armor but 0.0001 movespeed.

deducter

Post by deducter » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:36 pm

Behold the armor of the gods:

rloutlaw

Post by rloutlaw » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:53 pm

I found it this weekend as well. It really lets the Juggernaut play super aggressive as even if you get overwhelmed you'll be OK as long as its not by laser mecha, which can still kind of hurt. Ballistic fire just glances off thing-the effect is pretty close to what happens when you try to shoot a warbot with an auto rifle.

Also what I'm most shocked about from that screencap are two(!) compression chambers! I have a hard time finding them lately, I miss my precious liquidator. :(

deducter

Post by deducter » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:54 am

rloutlaw wrote:Also what I'm most shocked about from that screencap are two(!) compression chambers! I have a hard time finding them lately, I miss my precious liquidator. :(

Would you believe I found 3 so far this run? My first attempt to craft a liquidator failed, and I ended up using a second one to make the blunderbuss. Shockingly, the part I'm missing is servos.

This armor, like the Brawler PBA, has just one weakness: cannot use claws with it. Otherwise it would be OP beyond words.

thelankyyankee

Post by thelankyyankee » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:55 am

I found it fairly early in my current run (11 or 13, I think), have barely taken it off, and it is still at over half durability by floor 26. Granted, I'm only on Normal, but the natural armor bonus greatly extends the life of what is already a durable piece of equipment. I'm not mad about the +25 might either . Maybe there should be a recipe to make a sleeveless variant so that you could use claws ..... :insane:

Return to “Spoilertown”